Posts about weight and assorted other gayness

Deeznuts

Guest
I have noticed that there are quite a few threads in RBR in which skinny cyclists talk about how fat
other people are. I have also noticed that the fat masters of RBR like to post about how fat their
asses are and how they need to lose weight. As a result, I am taking this opportunity to appeal to
all male RBR readers that have participated in such threads to perform a sack check because you
sound like a bunch of *****es. If you are going to talk **** about others, don't talk about how fat
they are. Threaten to punch them in the neck or something. If you are a ***** like Turdina and have
the arm strength of a 3rd grader, nut up and go to the ****ing gym or drink a protein shake.

Please stop being pussies,

Deez Nizzle

P.S. Don't threaten to punch Kunich in the neck. He told me that he studied under Bruce Lee and has
the forearm strength to crush a ****ing buick.

feel better?

Deeznuts wrote:

>I have noticed that there are quite a few threads in RBR in which skinny cyclists talk about how
>fat other people are. I have also noticed that the fat masters of RBR like to post about how fat
>their asses are and how they need to lose weight. As a result, I am taking this opportunity to
>appeal to all male RBR readers that have participated in such threads to perform a sack check
>because you sound like a bunch of *****es. If you are going to talk **** about others, don't talk
>about how fat they are. Threaten to punch them in the neck or something. If you are a ***** like
>Turdina and have the arm strength of a 3rd grader, nut up and go to the ****ing gym or drink a
>protein shake.
>

>Please stop being pussies,
>
>Deez Nizzle
>

>P.S. Don't threaten to punch Kunich in the neck. He told me that he studied under Bruce Lee and has
> the forearm strength to crush a ****ing buick.

>If you are going to talk **** about others, don't talk about how fat they are.

But it's OK if I talk about my own ample cottage of wattage?

Bob C.