Posts by Kunich - Philip W. Moore, Jr. wrote:

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by [email protected], Dec 31, 2005.

  1. Posts by Kunich
    Philip W. Moore, Jr. wrote:
    > Kurgan,
    >
    > Coming from somebody like you that opens each and every pointless post with
    > "Dumbass", you calling Kunich stupid must hurt your neck as you look up the
    > ladder of evolution to see Kunich as you spew your invectorates.
    >
    > Kiss my balls,

    you forgot u don't have any since the sex change.

    Tags:

  2. <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Posts by Kunich
    > Philip W. Moore, Jr. wrote:
    > > Kurgan,
    > >
    > > Coming from somebody like you that opens each and every pointless post

    with
    > > "Dumbass", you calling Kunich stupid must hurt your neck as you look up

    the
    > > ladder of evolution to see Kunich as you spew your invectorates.
    > >
    > > Kiss my balls,

    > you forgot u don't have any since the sex change.

    Jesus H. Christ, you are a stupid son of a bitch. A 3rd grader - wait, a
    2nd grader - could have come back with that.

    I can't wait until school starts again.