General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Potassium citrate and heart palpitations

Started by Erkki · · Last activity · 1 post · 795 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
2 January 2004
Last activity
2 January 2004
Original author
Erkki
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
795
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I seem to get anxiety and heart palpitations from potassium citrate. Here in my country it's OTC. I
    gather e.g. in the US of A it's a prescription drug. I wonder if my reaction to potassium citrate is
    a rare one.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.