Pound: "Verbruggen was the leak"

Stay calm, wine. Is it my fault if you transformed what Dr Ayotte said and if all your arguments are falling apart? Have you heard her interview? I gave you the link: have you heard it?
She is not uncomfortable with the results, she spends her whole time saying she's uncomfortable with the break of anonymity, which we all agree is true.
But she never questions Châtenay-Malabry's results, absolutely never! To say EPO is unstable means EPO can disappear, not appear.
It's a very simple thing and I'm very surprised you can't accept it.
You simply can't accept truth... What to do? :confused:

Turenne said:
Stay calm, wine. Is it my fault if you transformed what Dr Ayotte said and if all your arguments are falling apart? Have you heard her interview? I gave you the link: have you heard it?
She is not uncomfortable with the results, she spends her whole time saying she's uncomfortable with the break of anonymity, which we all agree is true.
But she never questions Châtenay-Malabry's results, absolutely never! To say EPO is unstable means EPO can disappear, not appear.
It's a very simple thing and I'm very surprised you can't accept it.
You simply can't accept truth... What to do? :confused:
Well it can appear if it has been added to creat a ficticious positive where one would not have otherwise existed. Part of the problem some that have observed this process have because the standards of control and who handled what can be called into question.