power assisted bicycle

yk

Guest
I am looking for a power assisted (electric) bike for commuting. The route
is about 15 miles one way with couple of steep hills. Since we get much rain
in winter, it must be water resistant. I did Google search, but couldn't
find many choices in US. Any recommendation?

http://abc.eznettools.net/D300013/X300109/eBike3.html