Power Tap A+++ product support

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Glenn Katon, Jan 23, 2003.

  1. Glenn Katon

    Glenn Katon Guest

    I've been so impressed with Power Tap's product support that I want to spread the word. In the four
    years I've had it I've sent it back twice
    - both times were after the company was bought by Graber. They took care of the problem quickly and
    for FREE, and threw in extra zip ties (extra skinny), mounting pads, and O rings. It's an
    expensive and sometimes finicky piece of equipment, but they stand by it extremely well.

    Tags:

  2. Danny Callen

    Danny Callen Guest

    "Glenn Katon" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I've been so impressed with Power Tap's product support that I want to spread the word. In the
    > four years I've had it I've sent it back twice
    > - both times were after the company was bought by Graber. They took care of the problem quickly
    > and for FREE, and threw in extra zip ties (extra skinny), mounting pads, and O rings. It's an
    > expensive and sometimes finicky piece of equipment, but they stand by it extremely well.

    Support: A+ Quality and Reliability: C-?

    Danny Callen

  3. Budman

    Budman Guest

    news:[email protected]...