Power Tap A+++ product support

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Glenn Katon

I've been so impressed with Power Tap's product support that I want to spread the word. In the four
years I've had it I've sent it back twice
- both times were after the company was bought by Graber. They took care of the problem quickly and
for FREE, and threw in extra zip ties (extra skinny), mounting pads, and O rings. It's an
expensive and sometimes finicky piece of equipment, but they stand by it extremely well.

"Glenn Katon" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I've been so impressed with Power Tap's product support that I want to spread the word. In the
> four years I've had it I've sent it back twice
> - both times were after the company was bought by Graber. They took care of the problem quickly
> and for FREE, and threw in extra zip ties (extra skinny), mounting pads, and O rings. It's an
> expensive and sometimes finicky piece of equipment, but they stand by it extremely well.

Support: A+ Quality and Reliability: C-?

Danny Callen

Overall Graber is a great company to deal with. "Glenn Katon" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I've been so impressed with Power Tap's product support that I want to spread the word. In the
> four years I've had it I've sent it back twice
> - both times were after the company was bought by Graber. They took care of the problem quickly
> and for FREE, and threw in extra zip ties (extra skinny), mounting pads, and O rings. It's an
> expensive and sometimes finicky piece of equipment, but they stand by it extremely well.

Status
Not open for further replies.