power tap/SRM file convertor?

Daniel.lloyd

Dec 8, 2003
I saw on the internet that a couple of guys, Phil Stone and Jeff Kester had created a piece of dowloadable software to allow analysation of power tap files using SRM software, only I can't get the links I've found to work at the moment. Does anyone know where I can get this file from?

Thanks, Daniel

Originally posted by Daniel.lloyd
I saw on the internet that a couple of guys, Phil Stone and Jeff Kester had created a piece of dowloadable software to allow analysation of power tap files using SRM software, only I can't get the links I've found to work at the moment. Does anyone know where I can get this file from?

Thanks, Daniel

Daniel.
Why the need to use SRM software? Is it the different statistical ways of showing the data? Use Cyclingpeaks which is easier to figure out.
Unless of course you have figured out how to use SRM software properly. Most of the German to English conversion has me dumbfounded. But hey I am a Jock so thats my excuse.:D :confused:

Mark Young

Ps Any idea where Alex Coutts is riding?

Originally posted by mark young
Daniel.
Why the need to use SRM software? Is it the different statistical ways of showing the data? Use Cyclingpeaks which is easier to figure out.
Unless of course you have figured out how to use SRM software properly. Most of the German to English conversion has me dumbfounded. But hey I am a Jock so thats my excuse.:D :confused:

Mark Young

Ps Any idea where Alex Coutts is riding?

Alex Coutts is in the room next to me as I type! He is riding here with me at Flanders-Afin.com now, not sure if you will be at the nationals but we are both going back for that. Just got a couple of big one day races in France this weekend and have just completed the 9 day Olympia's tour in Holland, so we're hoping we've got some form. If we do really badly it means 9 days of 200km stages was way too hard!

I wanted to use the SRM software as it is better than the powertap one, and unlike the cyclingpeaks software it is free! You know, rider on a budget and all! I'd like the cyclingpeaks one - maybe when I get my prize money from this Olympia tour I might treat myself!

Daniel