Power to the strippers!

Discussion in 'The Bike Cafe' started by alienator, Sep 5, 2010.

1. alienator

alienator Well-Known Member

2. roadhouse

roadhouse New Member

Hi. My name is Alienator and I like to think I own cyclingforums.com. Yes, I tell the owner of this place how to do his job along with every other mod and his grandmothers beagle too and post on top of every one else's posts to be seen because that is my right and I love my bicycle although it hates me and me me me me or else!! That's why I post all the time, to be seen 'cause this is my site, like duh, and I like to see my own screen name everywhere as it makes me feel complete. Oh, there I am!!!! No, over here!! Peekaboo!! Rats, gone again! Now where's that Waldo??

No one likes me and it's a shame. I have no idea why, possibly because I'm an asshat that has fought with every single person on this site and for no apparent reason and I seemingly can't pull my elephantitis of the cranium from me not so appreciated except for behind my closed doors swollen prison sexed bum. Hey, it smells good up hear.

I will leave you now with an attention grabbing thread title that will encompass something some weeks old that only makes these dirty white trash filthy whores look like exactly that, dirty white trash filthy whores but I like 'em or else I wouldn't have posted this thread all excitable and sh!t, as if it were me that gave them permission to 'fight back."

Uh oh, I think since that this is my site , I'll go interfere in someone elses business yet once again, making headline news for the masses 'cause I'm a winner and I can do that!

Thanks for coming to see me. I'll be here all , well, the rest of my life.

3. alienator

Awesome! You mean, this is my site? Wow! I never knew I had my own site! Well, if that's the case, then I'm certainly gonna paint the walls because the autumn colors in here don't suit my springtime personality at all! I think a watermelon pastel with sponge dabs of lime green will work best!

4. roadhouse

roadhouse New Member

i'm posting too. there.

5. gman0482

gman0482 Member

^^ You gotta love hypocrites, lol. Here's a dumb-dumb that opens threads about beating people up and buying .38's, locked/loaded. LOL

Anyways, GOOD FOR THE STRIPPERS !!! They're just trying to make a living, right ?

6. alienator

That's right. Imagine how bleak the world would be without strippers. There'd be no more bachelor parties. The pasty industry would wither and die. There would have been no one to invent thongs, and so girls would only have granny panties to wear (I'm not saying that's not a turn on). Only firemen would be sliding down poles.....and I guess Poles......

7. TKOS

TKOS New Member

Congrats on owning the place Alienator. Good on ya.

8. Yojimbo_

Yojimbo_ Well-Known Member

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

9. kdelong

kdelong Well-Known Member

Hey Alienator, now that you own this site, there are a few changes that I would like to suggest.........

10. alienator

I hope they're cheap changes, because I had to mortgage myself up to my eyeballs to get this place.