Powertap Date changed

giannip

Jul 7, 2005
Hi

I was on a longish spin today and at one stage after about 3.5hrs I looked down and the time elapsed was only 2min56.

When I got back,I downloaded the file and I was show 2 files. One with today's date and the other for the 27/05/05.............

Has anyone had this type of experience before ?

Thanks
GP

Funny you should bring that up. I just got a new head(SL wired) for an old set of training wheels(yellow PT pro) and took my first ride with them. All seemed well during the ride but I had trouble downloading with the new USB cradle(first time). I finally got it to downloaded, but only 4 mins out of a 3:37 ride. When I took it out of the cradle all data was set to zero(including odometer) and the date was set to 27/05/05. I reinput the corrected data and went on a ride today and everything downloaded fine, including all of yesterdays ride. I don't know about your situation, but I think mine had to do with the inaugural download with the USB cradle vs. the old keyspan serial download.

That's interesting.

I've had mine for just over a year and it never happened before.

Did you change the battery? I've found with mine that I need to reset the date/time after changing the battery.