Powertap SL 2.4 data needed

Oege

Sep 7, 2003
I am currently testing the software that comes with this powermeter (PowerAgent 7) and I am looking for some real training data. (Still waiting for the wheel with the Powertap hub). Could someone please send me some real training data to better test the software? Thanks in advance!

Oege.

Oege said:
I am currently testing the software that comes with this powermeter (PowerAgent 7) and I am looking for some real training data. (Still waiting for the wheel with the Powertap hub). Could someone please send me some real training data to better test the software? Thanks in advance!

Oege.
Are there any Powertap users on this forum? :confused:
Any Powertap data are welcome.

Oege said:
Are there any Powertap users on this forum? :confused:
Any Powertap data are welcome.
I have data from two rides but I don't know how to send it, post it or download it in CVS format. I was able to save it in excel format. The software should be able to convert it for analysis. I can e-mail you it in exel format if you pm me your email address.

kopride said:
I have data from two rides but I don't know how to send it, post it or download it in CVS format. I was able to save it in excel format. The software should be able to convert it for analysis. I can e-mail you it in exel format if you pm me your email address.
Thanks, but I already have enough data.
Within the software (PowerAgent 7), you can export the data to CSV format.