Powertap SL

sethjkay

Jul 1, 2004
I was wondering when the Powertap SL will be available to buy in England? Will it be available as a hub only? (without computer, wiring etc - I already have a powertap pro computer), what will the price be?
I was thinking of getting one from Ric Stern
Cheers

sethjkay said:
I was wondering when the Powertap SL will be available to buy in England? Will it be available as a hub only? (without computer, wiring etc - I already have a powertap pro computer), what will the price be?
I was thinking of getting one from Ric Stern
Cheers

Yes, it will be available as a hub only. However, you *may* need a new receiver kit -- not all the current receiver kits will work with the new SL (off the top of my head i can't recall which ones do and don't work).

I believe it's currently scheduled to be released in mid-November, but the date may change?

I don't have a firm price yet for the hub, but when i do i'll aim to have the best UK/Europe price and be able to offer support on it's use

Ric

ric_stern/RST said:
Yes, it will be available as a hub only. However, you *may* need a new receiver kit -- not all the current receiver kits will work with the new SL (off the top of my head i can't recall which ones do and don't work).

I believe it's currently scheduled to be released in mid-November, but the date may change?

I don't have a firm price yet for the hub, but when i do i'll aim to have the best UK/Europe price and be able to offer support on it's use

Ric

Okay sounds good Ric - I'll be in contact during November some time - what's the best way to contact you?, I presume its via your email address.
Thanks for replying so quickly
Seth Kay

sethjkay said:
Okay sounds good Ric - I'll be in contact during November some time - what's the best way to contact you?, I presume its via your email address.
Thanks for replying so quickly
Seth Kay

email is good thanks. give me a shout and i can let you know when they're available.

cheers
ric