PPR!:

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shaun Rimmer

'Pre Party' uuhmm, 'thingy'!

Well Kath (the most wondrous of all wonders), her bro Simon, his pal Mick and my dubious self are
off to my best bud Rob's birthday party tomorrow, in the cave near where I proposed to Kath ( on
16/3/03 at 3-ish a.m. heheheheh).

Looks like there'll be anywhere between 20 and 40 peeps at the gathering, and any number of
instruments including Kath's and Simon's Irish bodhrans, their full sized djembes, couple of my
smaller home made drums, many geetaars, maybe even a mandolin or two.

There will be much merriment, and much consumption of intoxicants (both illicit and 'licit', heh).

Below the cave we stay in, is another man made cavern, this one damp, but _much_ larger - high
ceiling, big supporting rock pillar in the middle, _awesome_ acoustics! It ain't called Cathedral
Cavern for nothing...nothing....nothing....nothing....nothing....nothing........... - we'll likely
all be down there at some point in the evening/night/morning (whatever...) for the singing and
jamming, dancing and laughing and running around like joyous lunatics - it sounds like it's going to
be one of the best ever, and I CAN'T BLOODY WAIT! HEHEHEHEHEHEH WWHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

',;~}~

So, what are you all doin' fer the weekend then?

Shaun aRe - Whatever you do, I hope it _ROCKS_ !!!!!!!!!

P.s. - Wish us luck with the weather? It's started getting damper..........

Status
Not open for further replies.