Praying Landis

bob sullivan

Guest
Nice move by the UCI, telling Floyd to change the angle of his
aero bars just before the start. Correct me if I'm wrong... This
is the same configuration he's been racing with all year long in
UCI races (including the TdF prologue). Just doesn't seem right
to do that to somebody.

~bob

bob sullivan wrote:
> Nice move by the UCI, telling Floyd to change the angle of his
> aero bars just before the start. Correct me if I'm wrong... This
> is the same configuration he's been racing with all year long in
> UCI races (including the TdF prologue). Just doesn't seem right
> to do that to somebody.
>
> ~bob

What was the reason the the UCI compelled Floyd to change the ange of
his bars? Were they in such a position as to give an unfair advantage?

Thanks for the information...

What's your take on the Tour so far....

Scoot

in message <[email protected]>, bob sullivan
('[email protected]') wrote:

> Nice move by the UCI, telling Floyd to change the angle of his
> aero bars just before the start. Correct me if I'm wrong... This
> is the same configuration he's been racing with all year long in
> UCI races (including the TdF prologue). Just doesn't seem right
> to do that to somebody.

Tell that to Graeme Obree.

Error 1109: There is no message for this error

Scoot wrote:
> bob sullivan wrote:
> > Nice move by the UCI, telling Floyd to change the angle of his
> > aero bars just before the start. Correct me if I'm wrong... This
> > is the same configuration he's been racing with all year long in
> > UCI races (including the TdF prologue). Just doesn't seem right
> > to do that to somebody.
> >
> > ~bob

> What was the reason the the UCI compelled Floyd to change the ange of
> his bars? Were they in such a position as to give an unfair advantage?
>
> Thanks for the information...
>
> What's your take on the Tour so far....
>

> Scoot

I think his team does not want him in yellow this early so they mess
with his bike to slow him down. First the prolouge, and now this. We
will see what happens next week.
Go Floyd!