Pre-Race liniment?

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Kb, May 19, 2003.

  1. Kb

    Kb Guest

    For those of you who use one, just wondering what you recommend?

    Thanks!

    Tags:

  2. Alan

    Alan Guest

    I highly recomment Icy Hot, but I'm over 50 and it's not just a pre-race liniment anymore. It's a
    pre-ride liniment, a pre-bed liniment, and a

    --

    alan

    Anyone who believes in a liberal media has never read the "Daily Oklahoman."

    "KB" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > For those of you who use one, just wondering what you recommend?
    >
    > Thanks!

  3. Folklore

    Folklore Guest

    1 pint rubbing alcohol 1 pint witchazel 3 tsp wintergreen (adj to comfort) 3 tsp olive oil

  4. On Wed, 21 May 2003 16:27:41 -0400, Folklore wrote:

    > 1 pint rubbing alcohol 1 pint witchazel 3 tsp wintergreen (adj to comfort) 3 tsp olive oil

    Shaken, not stirred...