Pre-RR RR

Status

Bill Wheeler

Guest
I'm riding tomorrow how about you?

Peace, Bill

:-]

| I'm riding tomorrow how about you?

I'm going to rant, on usenet, about places that I've never been to.

Then I'm going to ride, then I'm going to re-install my sub-belt, then I'm going to break a 5 gallon
container of toluene into more managable 1 gallon containers, then I'll go on another ride with my
chillens, then I'll probably eat something and eventually go to sleep.

--
Pete Fagerlin

Save Fruita trails! http://www.petefagerlin.com/bookcliffs.htm

> I'm riding tomorrow how about you?
>

> Peace, Bill
>

> The mind serves properly as a window glass rather than as a reflector, that is, the mind should
> give an immediate view instead of an interpretation of the world.
> :-]

I may get out for a few hours tomorrow myself.

Marty

"Pete Fagerlin" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "Bill Wheeler" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> | I'm riding tomorrow how about you?
>
> I'm going to rant, on usenet, about places that I've never been to.
>
> Then I'm going to ride, then I'm going to re-install my sub-belt, then I'm going to break a 5
> gallon container of toluene into more managable 1
gallon
> containers, then I'll go on another ride with my chillens, then I'll probably eat something and
> eventually go to sleep.
>

> --
> Pete Fagerlin
>
> Save Fruita trails! http://www.petefagerlin.com/bookcliffs.htm

Sounds like a well rounded day. After a morning ride, I get to do my best Kevin Costner
impersonation, and "act" as a bodyguard for my rock star 8 yearold in her girl scout troops Lip sync
concert at the local high school. Anyone got an "earbob" mic they can lend me.

Dave (MIB in GA)

Bill Wheeler wrote:
> I'm riding tomorrow how about you?
>

> Peace, Bill
>

> The mind serves properly as a window glass rather than as a reflector, that is, the mind should
> give an immediate view instead of an interpretation of the world.
> :-]

I'm waking up at 8AM, maybe riding uphill, and then playing host to a bunch of coaches from all over
the place. Then riding back down... then sleeping again.

And its australia day, so I gotta celebrate that tomorrow night ;)

Jon "Commander" Bond

On Sat, 25 Jan 2003 01:51:12 GMT, "Pete Fagerlin" <[email protected]> wrote:

>"Bill Wheeler" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>| I'm riding tomorrow how about you?
>
>I'm going to rant, on usenet, about places that I've never been to.

Oops, I forgot that I can only rant about places I've been. God knows there is NO other way to find
out about "Lands of opportunity and diversity"...sorry about that.

>I'm going to break a 5 gallon container of toluene into more managable 1 gallon containers

Well damn, that explains just about everything. Perhaps if you stopped inhaling the toluene vapors
you wouldn't be so brain dead. I could have sworn that stuff has been banned, guess not.

>then I'll go on another ride with my chillens

Good stuff finally. There is still something left of you poor old brain.

Bill(stay away from the hazardous materials)Wheeler The mind serves properly as a window glass
rather than as a reflector, that is, the mind should give an immediate view instead of an
interpretation of the world.
:-]

| On Sat, 25 Jan 2003 01:51:12 GMT, "Pete Fagerlin" <[email protected]> wrote:
|
| >"Bill Wheeler" <[email protected]> wrote in message
| >news:[email protected]...
| >| I'm riding tomorrow how about you?
| >
| >I'm going to rant, on usenet, about places that I've never been to.
|
| Oops, I forgot that I can only rant about places I've been. God knows there is NO other way to
| find out about "Lands of opportunity and diversity"...sorry about that.

You missed the point, as expected.

Sometimes when you rant about places that you've never been, as you did, you make yourself look like
a fool, as you did, to folks that have actually been to the place that you are ranting about.

| >I'm going to break a 5 gallon container of toluene into more managable 1
gallon
| >containers
|
| Well damn, that explains just about everything. Perhaps if you stopped inhaling the toluene vapors
| you wouldn't be so brain dead.

Inhaling toluene makes someone act like they're drunk so if that was the case I would have posted
something akin to your drunken rants, which I didn't.

| could have sworn that stuff has been banned, guess not.

Nope. Still perfectly legal to buy although most paint supply stores only carry 5 gallon containers
since the meth cookers were buying the one gallon containers since they were cheap.

| >then I'll go on another ride with my chillens
|
| Good stuff finally. There is still something left of you poor old brain.

I guess you missed the first ride of the day. Were you drunk again when you replied or was it just
an oversite?

--

On Sat, 25 Jan 2003 19:20:44 GMT, "Pete Fagerlin" <[email protected]> wrote:

>| >I'm going to rant, on usenet, about places that I've never been to.
>|
>| Oops, I forgot that I can only rant about places I've been. God knows there is NO other way to
>| find out about "Lands of opportunity and diversity"...sorry about that.
>
>You missed the point, as expected.
>
>Sometimes when you rant about places that you've never been, as you did, you make yourself look
>like a fool, as you did, to folks that have actually been to the place that you are ranting about.

P e t e, you're missing my point. Just because you or whomever has actually been there, land of
diversity and opportunity, doesn't make it true that South Africa is the land of diversity and
opportunity.

Who's the bigger fool someone who has been there and actually believes that South Africa is the land
of diversity and opportunity? Or someone who has never been there and knows that South Africa is NOT
the land of diversity and opportunity?

I think you my friend (and I use the term loosely) are the bigger fool if you in fact believe that
bs. It just shows me that you're BLIND in more ways than one.

>| >then I'll go on another ride with my chillens
>|
>| Good stuff finally. There is still something left of you poor old brain.
>
>I guess you missed the first ride of the day. Were you drunk again when you replied or was it just
>an oversite?

P e t e, I'm not drunk and wasn't drunk during my rant.

P e t e, I didn't miss your first ride. I was trying to make a point (much like the one on top of
your head) the riding with your chillens is much more important than your first ride.

P e t e, for the chillen's sake put down the hazzardous chemicals!

Peace my friend peace and harmony to you and all that you do,

Bill(A fool and his tolulene are soon parted)Wheeler

:-]

Status
Not open for further replies.