Prediction >>> Hamme-Zogge Top 10 for Jonathan Page

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Richard Longwood, Oct 23, 2004.

  1. Check back tomorrow morning!!!

    Tags:

  2. CrossSportif

    CrossSportif Guest

    CATEGORY -23 Hamme-Zogge
    1 Radomir ('83) SIMUNEK
    2 Lars BOOM
    3 Simon ZAHNER
    4 Dieter VANTHOURENHOUT
    5 Niels ALBERT
    6 Tom VAN DEN BOSCH
    7 Rob PEETERS
    8 Kevin PAUWELS
    9 Mariusz GIL
    10 Bart DIRKX
    11 Stijn PENNE
    12 Jeremy POWERS
    Go Jonathan and kudos to Jeremy on his improving form in big euro races.

  3. jerry

    jerry Guest

    "Richard Longwood" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Check back tomorrow morning!!!

    JP did sucky. Word is he has not been on the bike the way he
    should/could normally is this week.

    Cori said she had to shoo him outside, as he wanted to ride the
    trainer for 3 hours so he could keep looking at baby emma. He DID go
    outside, but he wants to be inside looking at the kiddo!

    I am posting some more pics today, you can see how they are just in
    baby on the brain mode.

    In the good news department, Franky Vanheesanwhatizt (Navigators
    Franky) is going to motorpace him this week. He was doing alot of
    that but Cori was his usual driver. That, and we thought of taping a
    picture of Emma on his stems.

    16th last year would have been a decent result...

    Jerry
    www.thejonathanpage.com

  4. gym gravity

    gym gravity Guest

    jerry wrote:

    > Cori said she had to shoo him outside, as he wanted to ride the
    > trainer for 3 hours so he could keep looking at baby emma. He DID go
    > outside, but he wants to be inside looking at the kiddo!
    >
    > I am posting some more pics today, you can see how they are just in
    > baby on the brain mode.

    I know what this feels like. On October 5th became a paterfamilias. My
    wife is working through all the pain and suffering of breastfeeding. I
    can't help but wake every time the little monster feeds in the middle of
    the night, just to be part of the action. He drives my wife crazy,
    favoring one boob over the other, alternating his preference every two
    days or so, constantly fighting with each other for a good "latch" on
    the disfavored boob. He's gaining weight like a tank though. Mommy is
    stacked.

    We even have what we call an "imaginary twin". We often wake to find
    one of us in a semi-conscious state, swaddling a pillow, or asking the
    other if the baby was finished feeding yet. Almost every night we have
    some kind of ultra-vivid dream or hallucination relating to feeding him.
    He himself is a bit more laid back. 5-6 hour stretches through the
    night aren't uncommon.

  5. jerry

    jerry Guest

    gym gravity <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > jerry wrote:
    >
    > > Cori said she had to shoo him outside, as he wanted to ride the
    > > trainer for 3 hours so he could keep looking at baby emma. He DID go
    > > outside, but he wants to be inside looking at the kiddo!
    > >
    > > I am posting some more pics today, you can see how they are just in
    > > baby on the brain mode.

    > I know what this feels like. On October 5th became a paterfamilias. My
    > wife is working through all the pain and suffering of breastfeeding. I
    > can't help but wake every time the little monster feeds in the middle of
    > the night, just to be part of the action. He drives my wife crazy,
    > favoring one boob over the other, alternating his preference every two
    > days or so, constantly fighting with each other for a good "latch" on
    > the disfavored boob. He's gaining weight like a tank though. Mommy is
    > stacked.
    >
    > We even have what we call an "imaginary twin". We often wake to find
    > one of us in a semi-conscious state, swaddling a pillow, or asking the
    > other if the baby was finished feeding yet. Almost every night we have
    > some kind of ultra-vivid dream or hallucination relating to feeding him.
    > He himself is a bit more laid back. 5-6 hour stretches through the
    > night aren't uncommon.

    Funny. We had the same type of thing with kid #1. Learning to breast
    feed was the hardest thing of the whole process. Which is weird...you
    would think it would come naturally to a boy...

    Anyway, kid #2 was no sweat.

    Cori said Emma started feeding right away, and they have had no
    problems at all with it. Must be in the equipment....

    They are driving (8-10hrs) to tabor today. She is going along, which
    will be pretty unpleasant, sitting that long so soon.

    I dont have any positive predictions for tabor. World Cups and
    Jonathan just dont mix, so I for one have moved on.

  6. Tim Mullin

    Tim Mullin Guest

    [email protected] (jerry) wrote in
    news:[email protected]:

    > Learning to breast feed was the hardest thing of the whole process.

    Dude....you learned to breast feed? My hat is off to you! I left the whole
    lactation thing to my wife.