Pregnancy Question

D

Daniel Gray

Hi There

I have a question regarding going off the pill. My girlfriend (of 1 month) went off the pill
(personal reasons, body was messed up) a few weeks before I started seeing her, and has been late
for her period for around 2 months now.... the last time her and her ex were "together" was a few
weeks before going off the pill. She does not feel pregnant, and is loosing weight (something most
pregnant people dont do), and a pregnancy test the other day came up negative (clear blue digital,
99% accurate so it says on the box), but we cant help but wonder why she is sooo late. She is also
on anti-depressants, which could be effecting this, but we dont think so. She is going to go for a
blood test soon, to know for sure, but does anyone have any opinions on what is going on here. or
any advice???

please e-mail me if you do: [email protected] (remove NOSPAM)

Being depressed, being on anti depressants and worrying about pregnancy call ALL affect a woman's
monthly cycle.

auntie_biotic http://www.tbandu.co.uk

"Daniel Gray" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hi There
>
> I have a question regarding going off the pill. My girlfriend (of 1
month)
> went off the pill (personal reasons, body was messed up) a few weeks
before
> I started seeing her, and has been late for her period for around 2
months
> now.... the last time her and her ex were "together" was a few weeks before going off the pill.
> She does not feel pregnant, and is loosing weight (something most pregnant people dont do), and a
> pregnancy test the other day came up negative (clear blue digital, 99% accurate so it says on the
> box), but we cant help but wonder why she is sooo late. She is also
on
> anti-depressants, which could be effecting this, but we dont think so.
She
> is going to go for a blood test soon, to know for sure, but does anyone
have
> any opinions on what is going on here. or any advice???
>
>
> please e-mail me if you do: [email protected] (remove NOSPAM)