Pregnancy Question

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Daniel Gray, Jan 3, 2004.

1. Daniel Gray

Daniel Gray Guest

Hi There

I have a question regarding going off the pill. My girlfriend (of 1 month) went off the pill
    (personal reasons, body was messed up) a few weeks before I started seeing her, and has been late
    for her period for around 2 months now.... the last time her and her ex were "together" was a few
    weeks before going off the pill. She does not feel pregnant, and is loosing weight (something most
    pregnant people dont do), and a pregnancy test the other day came up negative (clear blue digital,
    99% accurate so it says on the box), but we cant help but wonder why she is sooo late. She is also
    on anti-depressants, which could be effecting this, but we dont think so. She is going to go for a
    blood test soon, to know for sure, but does anyone have any opinions on what is going on here. or
    any advice???

please e-mail me if you do: [email protected] (remove NOSPAM)

Tags:

2. Being depressed, being on anti depressants and worrying about pregnancy call ALL affect a woman's
    monthly cycle.

auntie_biotic http://www.tbandu.co.uk

"Daniel Gray" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Hi There
    >
    > I have a question regarding going off the pill. My girlfriend (of 1
    month)
    > went off the pill (personal reasons, body was messed up) a few weeks
    before
    > I started seeing her, and has been late for her period for around 2
    months
    > now.... the last time her and her ex were "together" was a few weeks before going off the pill.
    > She does not feel pregnant, and is loosing weight (something most pregnant people dont do), and a
    > pregnancy test the other day came up negative (clear blue digital, 99% accurate so it says on the
    > box), but we cant help but wonder why she is sooo late. She is also
    on
    > anti-depressants, which could be effecting this, but we dont think so.
    She
    > is going to go for a blood test soon, to know for sure, but does anyone
    have
    > any opinions on what is going on here. or any advice???
    >
    >
    > please e-mail me if you do: [email protected] (remove NOSPAM)