Premium Rush movie

I'm gonna wait before committing deneros to see that.......wait until reviews come in and until I actually have a desire to see it.

I'm sorry. I didn't see your post. Moderators could delete the thread I made since your post was first.

Originally Posted by jrschultz .

I'm sorry. I didn't see your post. Moderators could delete the thread I made since your post was first.
OH NO.... I am not complaining at all. I am just saying I am also looking forward to this flick! I am so wanting it to be good. I also have American Flyer and Breaking Away and was planning on adding an additional cycling movie [or two] to my collection this year. But wasn't real excited about the selection of cycling movies available. But this movie looks like it could be good!

I also read a couple of cycling books in the off season. There should be a good reading list.....

Originally Posted by Dave Cutter .

OH NO.... I am not complaining at all. I am just saying I am also looking forward to this flick!
I'm not saying you were complaining at all. I just don't think there needs to be 2 different threads about the same thing. It's redundant for sure. I'm sure a lot of cyclist are looking forward to this movie!