Prepare the way for the LORD...

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD, Mar 31, 2006.

  1. "Yang, AthD (h.c), Kicking AWOL's Cocaine Snorting Ass" wrote:

    > Notice:
    >
    > On 3/31/2006, Andrew B Chung will say something stupid.
    >
    > That is all.

    Without the LORD, your opinion is meaningless (Ecclesiastes).

    You will remain in my prayers, dear Yang whom I love, in Jesus' most
    precious and holy name.

    May GOD continue to draw you closer to HIM so that someday you will know
    the LORD Jesus Christ is "KING of kings and LORD of lords."

    Amen !

    "Prepare the way for the LORD, make straight paths for HIM." (Matthew
    3:3 and Isaiah 40:3)

    "Every valley shall be raised up, every mountain and hill made low; the
    rough ground shall become level, and the rugged places a plain." (Isaiah
    40:4)

    Dear Friend,

    Through many days of prayer seeking the LORD's guidance on how to
    effectively call out as one of HIS lowly watchmen regarding the
    catastrophic event (Revelation 6:14) that may possibly happen sometime
    between now and the end of the year, the above verses which are from
    both the OT and the NT came to mind.

    This electronic message will be a feeble solitary voice calling out into
    the desert that is the Internet ever hopeful that it will be heard by
    all so that "the glory of the LORD will be revealed." (Isaiah 40:5)
    Please help by conveying this message to everyone you know. It will be
    my fervent prayer, in Jesus' most precious and holy name, that all who
    understand the essence of this message will be protected from all harm
    in this time that may possibly be leading to "the great tribulation"
    referenced in the 14th verse of Revelation 7. Please join me in our
    collectively praying for GOD's protection, HIS continued mercy and HIS
    infinite grace for all those who are blessed by an understanding of this
    message.

    At 10:33 PM (Tokyo time) on 03/28/06, there was a strong and deep
    magnitude 6 earthquake that impacted Tokyo:

    http://tinyurl.com/oqrlz

    Then on 03/29/06, an unusual total solar eclipse happened in Turkey at
    2:00 PM (LT) that darkened the skies of the ancient cities where the 7
    Churches of Christ reside in the same order as given **twice** in
    Revelation (1:11 and then chapters 2 through 3). A parallel solar
    eclipse apparently happened on this same day (March 29th) in 70AD, which
    is the year that Jerusalem was destroyed. This total solar eclipse could
    very well be the same eclipse that was seen by John in the prophetic
    vision given to him by LORD Jesus Christ as described in the 12th verse
    of Revelation 6. A "great earthquake" did precede the solar eclipse
    visualized by John as described in Revelation 6:12. And now we face a
    possible nuclear showdown with Iran that may result in the fulfillment
    of the rest of the elements seen by John for the opening of the 6th seal
    (Revelation 6:12-17):

    http://tinyurl.com/eb6xl

    For more details including a link that has descriptions of recent
    observed events that may possibly represent the elements in Revelation 6
    that precede the catastrophic event heralded by the 14th verse, please
    visit the following online article:

    http://MabletonGA.OurLittle.net/SolarEclipse

    You are invited to sign up for being notified about the next on-line
    HeartMDPhD.com chat to ask questions and confirm the authenticity of
    this message and its author:

    http://www.HeartMDPhD.com/chat.asp

    In the continued interest of making this message "on-topic" for the
    USENET newsgroups ACC, SMC, AA, and RFC that are its initial recipients,
    would be glad to also chat about LORD Jesus Christ, cardiology, atheism,
    and/or cooking food.

    Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

    Andrew
    --
    Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
    Cardiologist and Foundation Advisor

    Tags:

  2. Nosterill

    Nosterill Guest

    Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
    > "Yang, AthD (h.c), Kicking AWOL's Cocaine Snorting Ass" wrote:
    > >
    > > Notice:
    > >
    > > On 3/31/2006, Andrew B Chung will say something stupid.
    > >
    > > That is all.

    > Without the LORD, your opinion is meaningless (Ecclesiastes).
    >
    > You will remain in my prayers, dear Yang whom I love, in Jesus' most
    > precious and holy name.
    >
    > May GOD continue to draw you closer to HIM so that someday you will know
    > the LORD Jesus Christ is "KING of kings and LORD of lords."
    >
    > Amen !

    He was right! Praise be! Yang is the true prophet.....etc. etc.

  3. Nosterill wrote:
    > Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
    > > "Yang, AthD (h.c), Kicking AWOL's Cocaine Snorting Ass" wrote:
    > > >
    > > > Notice:
    > > >
    > > > On 3/31/2006, Andrew B Chung will say something stupid.
    > > >
    > > > That is all.

    > > Without the LORD, your opinion is meaningless (Ecclesiastes).
    > >
    > > You will remain in my prayers, dear Yang whom I love, in Jesus' most
    > > precious and holy name.
    > >
    > > May GOD continue to draw you closer to HIM so that someday you will know
    > > the LORD Jesus Christ is "KING of kings and LORD of lords."
    > >
    > > Amen !

    > He was right! Praise be! Yang is the true prophet.....etc. etc.

    In truth, I have not said anything though I have written much.

[...]

  4. Nosterill

    Nosterill Guest

    Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
    > Nosterill wrote:
    > > Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

    > > > Without the LORD, your opinion is meaningless (Ecclesiastes).
    > > >
    > > > You will remain in my prayers, dear Yang whom I love, in Jesus' most
    > > > precious and holy name.
    > > >
    > > > May GOD continue to draw you closer to HIM so that someday you will know
    > > > the LORD Jesus Christ is "KING of kings and LORD of lords."
    > > >
    > > > Amen !

    > > He was right! Praise be! Yang is the true prophet.....etc. etc.

    > In truth, I have not said anything though I have written much.

    Trappist?

  5. Nosterill wrote:
    > Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
    > > Nosterill wrote:

    > > > He was right! Praise be! Yang is the true prophet.....etc. etc.

    > > In truth, I have not said anything though I have written much.

    > Trappist?

    No.

  6. Nosterill wrote:
    > Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
    >> Nosterill wrote:

    >>> He was right! Praise be! Yang is the true prophet.....etc. etc.

    >> In truth, I have not said anything though I have written much.

    > Trappist?

    Crappist.

  7. Previously, on alt.atheism, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD in episode
    <[email protected]>...

    Wow, Yang is a prophet!

    --
    Mark K. Bilbo

    "As hip as it is for outsiders to blame New Orleans
    for everything bad that happened during and after
    Hurricane Katrina, the truth is that the people
    who lived here were much more prepared for a big
    storm than the federal government that promised
    us flood protection."

    http://makeashorterlink.com/?V180525DC

    I just love this one...

    "For those of us who grew up in Louisiana,
    'The Wizard of Oz' was like a documentary.
    Dorothy left Kansas and simply went to Mardi Gras."

    http://makeashorterlink.com/?W2EA439BC

    "Everything New Orleans"
    http://www.nola.com

  8. ..... The Pensylvania Polka........

  9. Uncle Vic

    Uncle Vic Guest

    Once upon a time in alt.atheism, dear sweet Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
    ([email protected]) made the light shine upon us with this:

    > "Yang, AthD (h.c), Kicking AWOL's Cocaine Snorting Ass" wrote:
    >>
    >> Notice:
    >>
    >> On 3/31/2006, Andrew B Chung will say something stupid.
    >>
    >> That is all.

    > Without the LORD, your opinion is meaningless (Ecclesiastes).

    Yours is meaningless regardless.

    --
    Uncle Vic
    aa Atheist #2011

    It is fair to say the bible has equal amounts of fact, history, and pizza.
    -Penn Jillette

  10. Uncle Vic

    Uncle Vic Guest

    Once upon a time in alt.atheism, dear sweet Pastor Kutchie (user13
    @heathens.org.uk) made the light shine upon us with this:

    > .... The Pensylvania Polka........

    Damn, is it groundhog day again?

    --
    Uncle Vic
    aa Atheist #2011
    Supervisor, EAC Department of little adhesive-backed "L" shaped
    chrome-plastic doo-dads to add feet to Jesus fish department

    It is fair to say the bible has equal amounts of fact, history, and pizza.
    -Penn Jillette

  11. Wunderkind

    Wunderkind Guest

    Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
    > "Yang, AthD (h.c), Kicking AWOL's Cocaine Snorting Ass" wrote:
    >> Notice:
    >>
    >> On 3/31/2006, Andrew B Chung will say something stupid.
    >>
    >> That is all.

    > Without the LORD, your opinion is meaningless (Ecclesiastes).
    >
    > You will remain in my prayers, dear Yang whom I love, in Jesus' most
    > precious and holy name.

    You really have a fetish for a dead Jewish guy. Might want to talk to a
    therapist about it before it consumes your life!

    WK

  12. "Mark K. Bilbo" wrote:

    > Previously, on alt.atheism, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD in episode
    > <[email protected]>...
    >
    > > "Yang, AthD (h.c), Kicking AWOL's Cocaine Snorting Ass" wrote:
    > >>
    > >> Notice:
    > >>
    > >> On 3/31/2006, Andrew B Chung will say something stupid.
    > >>
    > >> That is all.

    > > Without the LORD, your opinion is meaningless (Ecclesiastes).
    > >
    > > You will remain in my prayers, dear Yang whom I love, in Jesus' most
    > > precious and holy name.
    > >
    > > May GOD continue to draw you closer to HIM so that someday you will know
    > > the LORD Jesus Christ is "KING of kings and LORD of lords."
    > >
    > > Amen !

    > Wow, Yang is a prophet!

    Yes, those who choose to prophesy are prophets.

    May this serve as an illustration to help folks understand the
    difference between an advisory and prophecy.

  13. Wunderkind wrote:

    > Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
    > > "Yang, AthD (h.c), Kicking AWOL's Cocaine Snorting Ass" wrote:
    > >> Notice:
    > >>
    > >> On 3/31/2006, Andrew B Chung will say something stupid.
    > >>
    > >> That is all.

    > > Without the LORD, your opinion is meaningless (Ecclesiastes).
    > >
    > > You will remain in my prayers, dear Yang whom I love, in Jesus' most
    > > precious and holy name.

    > You really have a fetish for a dead Jewish guy.

    Christ Jesus is risen.

    > Might want to talk to a
    > therapist about it before it consumes your life!

    "I am the way, the truth, and the life..." -- LORD Jesus Christ.

[...]

  14. Previously, on alt.atheism, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD in episode
    <[email protected]>...

    > "Mark K. Bilbo" wrote:
    >>
    >> Previously, on alt.atheism, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD in episode
    >> <[email protected]>...

    >> > Without the LORD, your opinion is meaningless (Ecclesiastes).
    >> >
    >> > You will remain in my prayers, dear Yang whom I love, in Jesus' most
    >> > precious and holy name.
    >> >
    >> > May GOD continue to draw you closer to HIM so that someday you will
    >> > know the LORD Jesus Christ is "KING of kings and LORD of lords."
    >> >
    >> > Amen !

    >> Wow, Yang is a prophet!

    > Yes, those who choose to prophesy are prophets.
    >
    > May this serve as an illustration to help folks understand the difference
    > between an advisory and prophecy.

    So by "advisory" you mean "delusions of a kook?"

    --

  15. Mark K. Bilbo wrote:
    > Previously, on alt.atheism, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD in episode
    > <[email protected]>...
    >
    > > "Mark K. Bilbo" wrote:
    > >>
    > >> Previously, on alt.atheism, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD in episode
    > >> <[email protected]>...

    > >> Wow, Yang is a prophet!

    > > Yes, those who choose to prophesy are prophets.
    > >
    > > May this serve as an illustration to help folks understand the difference
    > > between an advisory and prophecy.

    > So by "advisory" you mean "delusions of a kook?"

    No.

    An advisory informs folks about the possibility of a future event.

    Recognizing the possibility of a future event is not a delusion.

    Indeed, those who believe that their choice to attack the author(s) of
    these advisories will alter the course of future events to one that is
    more to their liking suffer from delusions of self-worship. These
    delusions seem to plague many in AA and RFC.

[...]

  16. GaryG

    GaryG Guest

    "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Mark K. Bilbo wrote:
    > > Previously, on alt.atheism, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD in episode
    > > <[email protected]>...

    most

    > > > Yes, those who choose to prophesy are prophets.
    > > >
    > > > May this serve as an illustration to help folks understand the

    difference
    > > > between an advisory and prophecy.

    > > So by "advisory" you mean "delusions of a kook?"

    > No.
    >
    > An advisory informs folks about the possibility of a future event.

    You would look no less foolish if you had "advised" that purple vampire
    monkey would fly from your ass on 3/29/06.

    > Recognizing the possibility of a future event is not a delusion.

    Perhaps...but posting hundreds of advisories warning about nuclear war,
    global earthquakes, and the second coming of christ on 3/29/2006 clearly
    illustrates delusional thinking.

    GG

  17. GaryG

    GaryG Guest

    "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Wunderkind wrote:
    > >
    > > Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

    > > > Without the LORD, your opinion is meaningless (Ecclesiastes).
    > > >
    > > > You will remain in my prayers, dear Yang whom I love, in Jesus' most
    > > > precious and holy name.

    > > You really have a fetish for a dead Jewish guy.

    > Christ Jesus is risen.

    Next time you see him, try and get an autograph. You could sell it on Ebay,
    to make up for your lack of paying patients.

    GG

  18. GaryG wrote:

    > "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    > > Wunderkind wrote:

    > > > You really have a fetish for a dead Jewish guy.

    > > Christ Jesus is risen.

    > Next time you see him, try and get an autograph. You could sell it on Ebay,
    > to make up for your lack of paying patients.

    There has been no lack for the LORD provides for all needs through HIS
    infinite grace.

    You will remain in my prayers, dear Gary whom I love, in Jesus' most
    precious and holy name.

  19. GaryG wrote:

    > "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    > > Mark K. Bilbo wrote:
    > > > Previously, on alt.atheism, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD in episode
    > > > <[email protected]>...

    > most

    > difference
    > > >
    > > > So by "advisory" you mean "delusions of a kook?"

    > > No.
    > >
    > > An advisory informs folks about the possibility of a future event.

    > You would look no less foolish if you had "advised" that purple vampire
    > monkey would fly from your ass on 3/29/06.

    Without the LORD, your opinion is meaningless (Ecclesiastes).

    > > Recognizing the possibility of a future event is not a delusion.

    > Perhaps...

    Simply the truth.

    > but posting hundreds of advisories warning about nuclear war,
    > global earthquakes, and the second coming of christ on 3/29/2006 clearly
    > illustrates delusional thinking.

    Actually no advisory about the possibility of the Second Coming of
    Christ occurring on 3/29/06 has been issued by me.