Prepare the way for the LORD...

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD, Apr 13, 2006.

  1. [email protected] wrote:

    > Andy sez:
    >
    > Simply note that the link goes to a public post that has stood the test
    >
    > of time and is invariant from even earlier public posts archived in
    > Google.
    >
    > Truth remains absolute and invincible.
    >
    > -------------------------------
    > And you wouldn't recognize the truth if it bit you on the ass.

    It seems that the truth has mortally wounded you just as it has cut off
    Dr. Hildner's arms and legs (simply note that his threats have not been
    realized despite 5 years of desperate attacks thanks to the LORD's armor
    which protects all those who walk with HIM).

    Please consider yourself vanquished. All glory belongs to the LORD who
    has stripped all power from satan and his minions.

    Nonetheless, you will remain in my prayers, dear neighbor whom I love,
    in Jesus' most precious and holy name.

    May GOD continue to draw you closer to HIM so that you will also someday
    know that Jesus Christ is indeed:

    "KING of kings and LORD of lords."

    "Prepare the way for the LORD, make straight paths for HIM." (Matthew
    3:3 and Isaiah 40:3)

    "Every valley shall be raised up, every mountain and hill made low; the
    rough ground shall become level, and the rugged places a plain." (Isaiah
    40:4)

    Dear Friend,

    Through many days of continued prayer seeking the LORD's guidance on how
    to effectively call out as one of HIS lowly watchmen regarding the
    catastrophic event (Revelation 6:14) that may possibly happen very soon,
    the above verses which are from both the OT and the NT came to mind.

    This electronic message will be a feeble solitary voice calling out into
    the desert that is the Internet ever hopeful that it will be heard by
    all so that "the glory of the LORD will be revealed." (Isaiah 40:5)
    Please help by conveying this message to everyone you know. It will be
    my fervent prayer, in Jesus' most precious and holy name, that all who
    understand the essence of this message will be protected from all harm
    in this time that may possibly be leading to "the great tribulation"
    referenced in the 14th verse of Revelation 7. Please join me in our
    collectively praying for GOD's protection, HIS continued mercy and HIS
    infinite grace for all those who are blessed by an understanding of this
    message.

    At 10:33 PM (Tokyo time) on 03/28/06, there was a strong and deep
    magnitude 6 earthquake that impacted Tokyo:

    http://tinyurl.com/oqrlz

    Then on 03/29/06, an unusual total solar eclipse happened in Turkey at
    2:00 PM (LT) that darkened the skies of the ancient cities where the 7
    Churches of Christ reside in the same order as given **twice** in
    Revelation (1:11 and then chapters 2 through 3). A parallel solar
    eclipse apparently happened on this same day (March 29th) in 70AD, which
    is the year that Jerusalem was destroyed. This total solar eclipse could
    very well be the same eclipse that was seen by John in the prophetic
    vision given to him by LORD Jesus Christ as described in the 12th verse
    of Revelation 6. A "great earthquake" did precede the solar eclipse
    visualized by John as described in Revelation 6:12. And now we face a
    possible nuclear showdown with Iran that may result in the fulfillment
    of the rest of the elements seen by John for the opening of the 6th seal
    (Revelation 6:12-17):

    http://tinyurl.com/eb6xl

    http://tinyurl.com/o4m2x

    http://tinyurl.com/ldm6m

    http://tinyurl.com/ohyke

    It is possible that Tehran is the physical representation on this globe
    of the spirit of Babylon, which is "the great city that rules over the
    kings of the earth." (Revelation 17:18)

    http://tinyurl.com/lxd82

    Indeed, using the letters from "Babylon the Great" (Revelation 17:5),
    one can form the phrase "At Tehran by Globe."

    For more details including a link that has descriptions of recent
    observed events that may possibly represent the elements in Revelation 6
    that precede the catastrophic event heralded by the 14th verse, please
    visit the following online article:

    http://MabletonGA.OurLittle.net/SolarEclipse

    You are invited to sign up for being notified about the next on-line
    HeartMDPhD.com chat to ask questions and confirm the authenticity of
    this message and its author:

    http://tinyurl.com/kern8

    In the continued interest of making this message "on-topic" for the
    USENET newsgroups ACC, SMC, AA, and RFC that are its initial recipients,
    would be glad to also chat about LORD Jesus Christ, cardiology, atheism,
    and/or cooking food.

    Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

    Andrew
    --
    Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
    Cardiologist and Foundation Advisor

    Tags:

  2. Morsie wrote: Listening to you and your cronies foul language and
    drivel, I pray to
    God that if my heart ever needs medical attention, I won't land in your

    'caring' hands!!!!

    Then I will hope that you land in the hands of Andrew Chung! (P.S.
    You would get excellent care with me and "my cronies," by the way.
    Very religious doctors who would do their best for you but not hit you
    in the face with their religious beliefs.)

  3. [email protected] wrote:
    > Morsie wrote: Listening to you and your cronies foul language and
    > drivel, I pray to
    > God that if my heart ever needs medical attention, I won't land in your 'caring' hands!!!!
    >

    > Then I will hope that you land in the hands of Andrew Chung!

    Many thanks and praises to the LORD for your wishing your neighbor
    well.

    The LORD heals people through those who have been reborn of water and
    the Holy Spirit.

    > (P.S.
    > You would get excellent care with me and "my cronies," by the way.
    > Very religious doctors who would do their best for you but not hit you
    > in the face with their religious beliefs.)

    Without the LORD, religion and being religious are meaningless
    (Ecclesiastes).

    You will remain in my prayers, dear neighbor whom I love, in Jesus'
    most precious and holy name.

    May GOD continue to draw your closer to HIM so that you someday will
    also know that Jesus Christ is indeed:

    "KING of kings and LORD of lords."

    Amen and amen ! ! ! ! ! ! !

  4. [email protected] wrote:
    > I wrote: Then I will hope that you land in the hands of Andrew Chung!
    >
    > Andrew Chung worte: Many thanks and praises to the LORD for your
    > wishing your neighbor well.
    >
    > He would get better care from us

    That is not what I discern.

    >, but that is his choice to make.