Prepare the way for the LORD...

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD, Apr 20, 2006.

  1. ms-nomer wrote:

    > "Richard Dawkins" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    > >
    > > <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]
    > >> http://www.ghoststudy.com/new7_crypt/auction_pages/666.jpg
    > >>

    > > You militant atheists pretty much all work from the same script.
    > > Although viewing yourselves as "free thinkers", you all have a Party Line
    > > you follow rather closely.
    > > It isn't difficult to anticipate your arguments on any
    > > given point. Most intelligent religious individuals almost always can
    > > correctly predict what
    > > you'll say next.Interestingly, militant atheists get much of their beliefs
    > > about "Christianity" from liberal Christians.
    > > They'll pejoratively label all Christians as "Fundies",
    > > then presumptively attack liberal theological concepts
    > > they suppose us "Fundies" subscribe to !
    > > Nearly all militant atheists are followers of the
    > > religion of Scientism. Their priests wear white lab
    > > coats. Their sacramental objects are the microscope,
    > > the telescope, and the test tube. Blasphemy is to
    > > deny the ultimate authority of science.
    > > But the militant atheists -the ones who have devoted
    > > their lives to refuting Christianity- are almost like the
    > > demons ...who believe more firmly in God's existence
    > > than do Christians !
    > > It can unequivocally be stated that militant atheists are some
    > > of the people who most solidly believe in God !
    > > Ain't talking 'practical atheists' here ...those who don't
    > > even think much about atheism. They're the true
    > > atheists.
    > > Professional atheists who've dedicated themselves
    > > to eradicating the Lord do so because they hate Him.
    > > They're the God-haters.
    > > To which they'll invariably reply: 'How can we hate
    > > something we don't believe in ?'.
    > > Exactly ! It's their belief in God which drives them to
    > > relentlessly attack Him.
    > > Run of the mill, everyday 'practical atheists' don't
    > > give God a second thought. They're the ones
    > > I worry about.
    > > Whereas militant atheists are fighting against the
    > > innate knowledge of suppressed in their hearts.
    > > As a militant atheist I can unequivocally state that there is no time in
    > > your life that you
    > > totally disbelieved in God. And -in fact- were driven to
    > > work against the Lord by belief in Him !
    > > It isn't that militant atheists don't believe God exists.
    > > Instead: That they don't want God to exist.

    > AMEN !!

    Without the LORD, there will always be fear and despair.

    Let us keep them in our prayers.

    "Prepare the way for the LORD, make straight paths for HIM." (Matthew
    3:3 and Isaiah 40:3)

    "Every valley shall be raised up, every mountain and hill made low; the
    rough ground shall become level, and the rugged places a plain." (Isaiah
    40:4)

    Dear Friend,

    Through many days of continued prayer seeking the LORD's guidance on how
    to effectively call out as one of HIS lowly watchmen regarding the
    catastrophic event (Revelation 6:14) that may possibly happen very soon,
    the above verses which are from both the OT and the NT came to mind.

    This electronic message will be a feeble solitary voice calling out into
    the desert that is the Internet ever hopeful that it will be heard by
    all so that "the glory of the LORD will be revealed." (Isaiah 40:5)
    Please help by conveying this message to everyone you know. It will be
    my fervent prayer, in Jesus' most precious and holy name, that all who
    understand the essence of this message will be protected from all harm
    in this time that may possibly be leading to "the great tribulation"
    referenced in the 14th verse of Revelation 7. Please join me in our
    collectively praying for GOD's protection, HIS continued mercy and HIS
    infinite grace for all those who are blessed by an understanding of this
    message.

    At 10:33 PM (Tokyo time) on 03/28/06, there was a strong and deep
    magnitude 6 earthquake that impacted Tokyo:

    http://tinyurl.com/oqrlz

    Then on 03/29/06, an unusual total solar eclipse happened in Turkey at
    2:00 PM (LT) that darkened the skies of the ancient cities where the 7
    Churches of Christ reside in the same order as given **twice** in
    Revelation (1:11 and then chapters 2 through 3). A parallel solar
    eclipse apparently happened on this same day (March 29th) in 70AD, which
    is the year that Jerusalem was destroyed. This total solar eclipse could
    very well be the same eclipse that was seen by John in the prophetic
    vision given to him by LORD Jesus Christ as described in the 12th verse
    of Revelation 6. A "great earthquake" did precede the solar eclipse
    visualized by John as described in Revelation 6:12. And now we face a
    possible nuclear showdown with Iran that may result in the fulfillment
    of the rest of the elements seen by John for the opening of the 6th seal
    (Revelation 6:12-17):

    http://tinyurl.com/eb6xl

    http://tinyurl.com/o4m2x

    http://tinyurl.com/ldm6m

    http://tinyurl.com/ohyke

    It is possible that Tehran is the physical representation on this globe
    of the spirit of Babylon, which is "the great city that rules over the
    kings of the earth." (Revelation 17:18)

    http://tinyurl.com/lxd82

    Indeed, using the letters from "Babylon the Great" (Revelation 17:5),
    one can form the phrase "At Tehran by Globe."

    For more details including a link that has descriptions of recent
    observed events that may possibly represent the elements in Revelation 6
    that precede the catastrophic event heralded by the 14th verse, please
    visit the following online article:

    http://MabletonGA.OurLittle.net/SolarEclipse

    You are invited to sign up for being notified about the next on-line
    HeartMDPhD.com chat to ask questions and confirm the authenticity of
    this message and its author:

    http://tinyurl.com/kern8

    In the continued interest of making this message "on-topic" for the
    USENET newsgroups ACC, SMC, AA, and RFC that are its initial recipients,
    would be glad to also chat about LORD Jesus Christ, cardiology, atheism,
    and/or cooking food.

    Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

    Andrew
    --
    Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
    Cardiologist and Foundation Advisor

    http://tinyurl.com/8w7uq

    For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for how
    the LORD has reshaped me:

    http://tinyurl.com/7mcuo

    Prayerfully in Christ's love,

    Andrew