Prescription drugs without a prescription - Online

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by MedicineMan, Jan 8, 2005.

  1. MedicineMan

    MedicineMan Guest

    I'm cheap.

    I don't think doctors are God. They kill thousands of US citizens
    every year.

    I read research results.

    I prefer to medicate myself.

    Having said that:
    I don't want to go to the doctor and pay money for a prescription.
    I'd much prefer a way to order drugs online that will let me order the
    drugs without a prescription.

    I once did this with an India based pharmacy and was happy with the
    results. Unfortunately, I no longer have their address. I found them
    initially online in a newgroup such as this, so I'm asking again if
    you have a url of an overseas pharmacy that sells drugs without a
    prescription.

    The drug I am seeking is:
    Drug USA name: Chlorthalidone
    Drug Generic name: Apo-Chlorthalidone
    Drug Canada name: Chlorthalidone
    Drug Chemical name: CHLORTHALIDONE
    Dosage: **generic 50mg

    Can you help?

    medicine man

    Tags:

  2. marengo

    marengo Guest

    "MedicineMan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    || I'm cheap.
    || I don't think doctors are God. They kill thousands of US citizens
    || every year.

    || I prefer to medicate myself.
    || Having said that:
    || I don't want to go to the doctor and pay money for a prescription.
    || I'd much prefer a way to order drugs online that will let me order
    || the drugs without a prescription.

    To paraphrase J.C., you take stupid to a whole new level!

    --
    Peter
    270/219/180

  3. Steve Knight

    Steve Knight Guest

    >To paraphrase J.C., you take stupid to a whole new level!

    people don't always need doctors and doctors don't always solve your problems.
    sometimes they don't even come close and sometimes they make you worse. so if it
    is something you have on a regular basis it may be logical to skip the doctor.
    some docs play with you like a guinea pig.

    --
    Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes

  4. marengo

    marengo Guest

    "Steve Knight" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    ||| To paraphrase J.C., you take stupid to a whole new level!
    || people don't always need doctors and doctors don't always solve your
    || problems. sometimes they don't even come close and sometimes they
    || make you worse.

    Sure. I never blindly accept a doctor's advice without research. And I
    take a lot of nutritional supplements that I've researched myself that I
    feel benefit me.

    However, to self-medicate prescription drugs without a doctor's advice it
    still stupid.
    --

  5. marengo wrote:
    > However, to self-medicate prescription drugs without a doctor's advice it
    > still stupid.

    It's my right to be stupid in a way you don't approve of.

  6. JD laptop

    JD laptop Guest

    "Sylvia Gardner" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > marengo wrote:
    >> However, to self-medicate prescription drugs without a doctor's advice
    >> it
    >> still stupid.

    > It's my right to be stupid in a way you don't approve of.

    Actually you don't have that right but you should. We have too many laws
    that prevent Darwinism from flushing the idiots out of the gene pool.

    JD

  7. marengo

    marengo Guest

    "Sylvia Gardner" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    || marengo wrote:
    ||| However, to self-medicate prescription drugs without a doctor's
    ||| advice it still stupid.
    || It's my right to be stupid in a way you don't approve of.

    Absolutely! I agree 100%; I'm a libertarian. I was commenting on the
    sensibility, not the legality.

    --
    Peter
    270/219/180
    website: http://users.thelink.net/marengo

  8. MU

    MU Guest

    On Sat, 08 Jan 2005 11:17:58 -0600, MedicineMan wrote:

    > I read research results.
    >
    > I prefer to medicate myself.

    Two statements born from idiocy.