Prescription drugs without a prescription - Online

MedicineMan

Guest
I'm cheap.

I don't think doctors are God. They kill thousands of US citizens
every year.

I read research results.

I prefer to medicate myself.

Having said that:
I don't want to go to the doctor and pay money for a prescription.
I'd much prefer a way to order drugs online that will let me order the
drugs without a prescription.

I once did this with an India based pharmacy and was happy with the
results. Unfortunately, I no longer have their address. I found them
initially online in a newgroup such as this, so I'm asking again if
you have a url of an overseas pharmacy that sells drugs without a
prescription.

The drug I am seeking is:
Drug USA name: Chlorthalidone
Drug Generic name: Apo-Chlorthalidone
Drug Canada name: Chlorthalidone
Drug Chemical name: CHLORTHALIDONE
Dosage: **generic 50mg

Can you help?

medicine man

"MedicineMan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]
|| I'm cheap.
|| I don't think doctors are God. They kill thousands of US citizens
|| every year.

|| I prefer to medicate myself.
|| Having said that:
|| I don't want to go to the doctor and pay money for a prescription.
|| I'd much prefer a way to order drugs online that will let me order
|| the drugs without a prescription.

To paraphrase J.C., you take stupid to a whole new level!

--
Peter
270/219/180

>To paraphrase J.C., you take stupid to a whole new level!

people don't always need doctors and doctors don't always solve your problems.
sometimes they don't even come close and sometimes they make you worse. so if it
is something you have on a regular basis it may be logical to skip the doctor.
some docs play with you like a guinea pig.

--
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes

"Steve Knight" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]
||| To paraphrase J.C., you take stupid to a whole new level!
|| people don't always need doctors and doctors don't always solve your
|| problems. sometimes they don't even come close and sometimes they
|| make you worse.

Sure. I never blindly accept a doctor's advice without research. And I
take a lot of nutritional supplements that I've researched myself that I
feel benefit me.

However, to self-medicate prescription drugs without a doctor's advice it
still stupid.
--

marengo wrote:
> However, to self-medicate prescription drugs without a doctor's advice it
> still stupid.

It's my right to be stupid in a way you don't approve of.

"Sylvia Gardner" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> marengo wrote:
>> However, to self-medicate prescription drugs without a doctor's advice
>> it
>> still stupid.

> It's my right to be stupid in a way you don't approve of.

Actually you don't have that right but you should. We have too many laws
that prevent Darwinism from flushing the idiots out of the gene pool.

JD

"Sylvia Gardner" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]
|| marengo wrote:
||| However, to self-medicate prescription drugs without a doctor's
||| advice it still stupid.
|| It's my right to be stupid in a way you don't approve of.

Absolutely! I agree 100%; I'm a libertarian. I was commenting on the
sensibility, not the legality.

--

On Sat, 08 Jan 2005 11:17:58 -0600, MedicineMan wrote:

> I read research results.
>
> I prefer to medicate myself.

Two statements born from idiocy.