Prescription lenses and decent cycling glasses

> Alan, I find it very difficult to gauge the extent to which you're winding
> us up about not having your brain switched on, or really not having your
> brain switched on. I do hope it's the former...

Seen on another group from Alan Holmes, not very long ago : "What's
google?". Now, if he'd been completely isolated from all media for the past
5 years, especially computer related ones, this would merely be an extremely
surprising question. But we know he's read papers, and has read and posted
to usenet for well over a year, so this implies something far worse.

As I said before, he's either very stupid, a troll, or both - I'm leaning
towards the last option.

cheers,
clive

Clive George wrote:
>"Peter Clinch" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>
>> Alan, I find it very difficult to gauge the extent to which you're winding
>> us up about not having your brain switched on, or really not having your
>> brain switched on. I do hope it's the former...

>Seen on another group from Alan Holmes, not very long ago : "What's
>google?". Now, if he'd been completely isolated from all media for the past
>5 years, especially computer related ones, this would merely be an extremely
>surprising question. But we know he's read papers, and has read and posted
>to usenet for well over a year, so this implies something far worse.
>
>As I said before, he's either very stupid, a troll, or both - I'm leaning
>towards the last option.

I'm half wondering whether it really could be memory problems and personality
change caused by a stroke or something. But maybe he's really always been this
bad and I just happen to have seen worse examples of his posts recently.

On Mon, 22 Jan 2007 17:55:42 -0000, "Clive George"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>As I said before, he's either very stupid, a troll, or both - I'm leaning
>towards the last option.

He frequented / infected a few groups I read a while ago. Rarely seen
one person in so many killfiles, and yet so persistant.

Still, takes all sorts......

-Rob