"President" George Walker Bush needs to be shot in the head.

BimmsAndBices

Sep 10, 2005
And by that I mean that someone should point a loaded firearm at the center of his forehead, fire it and cause him to die. (this is where I rant -->) Freedom of speech is dead, homosexuality and nudity are pretty much illegal and if you have enough money, illegal things you do can be "made legal" just for you. **** all politicians, **** all govenrment, **** chaos causing anarchists, **** terrorists, **** every fat, lazy, stupid, ignorant silver Acura driving, fast food eating asshole everywhere and if you don't like it **** you too.:)

BimmsAndBices said:
And by that I mean that someone should point a loaded firearm at the center of his forehead, fire it and cause him to die. (this is where I rant -->) Freedom of speech is dead, homosexuality and nudity are pretty much illegal and if you have enough money, illegal things you do can be "made legal" just for you. **** all politicians, **** all govenrment, **** chaos causing anarchists, **** terrorists, **** every fat, lazy, stupid, ignorant silver Acura driving, fast food eating asshole everywhere and if you don't like it **** you too.:)
As a man of the cloth,I am deeply troubled by this immoderate rant advocating such violence!

No,feck'im,I changed my mind,shoot the fecker!
Cheney and rumsfeld too,preferably while they are nude and engaged in the congress of the hyena. :mad:

BimmsAndBices said:
And by that I mean that someone should point a loaded firearm at the center of his forehead, fire it and cause him to die.

oh, so thaaats what you mean by 'shot in the head'

glad you cleared that up.

i doubt you will get few objectors.

where are you planning on getting a gun? and where do you plan on carrying out this?

(i thought i might sell tickets, thats all, make a fortune)

BimmsAndBices said:
Please stop beating around the bush and come to the point.

No one had to balls to shoot ****** (and do it right)......so it goes.

I'm afraid that's very dodgy territory to get into and just hope the poster was joking. You can vote Bush out at the ballot box which, according to the polls, is what will happen.
Bill Clinton disagrees entirely with Bush's policies but he also backs democratic values i.e. Bush was elected by a majority and a majority will unelect him in good time.
I would like to see Colin Powell in office as I think he would make an excellent President and a very wise one at that. He would get my vote. Then again, I'm not American so it ain't up to me. :(

jhuskey said:
Anti death penalty advocates arise.

I have given up trying to tell Americans that the Death Penalty is dumb. Besides the US has perfectly good alternatives to the Death Penalty, such as indefinite incarceration without charge or the right to see a judge about it. Cheney should be eligable for Guantanamo Bay seeing as he has actually made the illegal combatant grade now.

Or Bush could simply get peppered by Cheney on a hunting expedition - which would make sitting down a wee bit painful. :p
With friends like him who needs enemies. :eek:

limerickman said:
If Bush was shot - then you'd have Cheney in charge!

Actually, I confess to having watched the Green Mile again the other day - an excellent film I think. It was on TV.
"Mighty tired, now! Mighty tired!"
I liked the bit where Mr Jingles the mouse got charged up with the holy man's powers when he was being electrocuted for a crime he didn't commit and then Jingles went on to live far longer than ordinary mice. Neat!
But I could never figure out what those fleas were that came out of the big guy's mouth when he healed folk.

darkboong said:
I have given up trying to tell Americans that the Death Penalty is dumb. Besides the US has perfectly good alternatives to the Death Penalty, such as indefinite incarceration without charge or the right to see a judge about it. Cheney should be eligable for Guantanamo Bay seeing as he has actually made the illegal combatant grade now.

Carrera said:
I'm afraid that's very dodgy territory to get into and just hope the poster was joking. You can vote Bush out at the ballot box which, according to the polls, is what will happen.
Bill Clinton disagrees entirely with Bush's policies but he also backs democratic values i.e. Bush was elected by a majority and a majority will unelect him in good time.
I would like to see Colin Powell in office as I think he would make an excellent President and a very wise one at that. He would get my vote. Then again, I'm not American so it ain't up to me. :(

This is Bush's final term in accordance with amendment # 22 ,I believe. He cannot be elected again.

jhuskey said:
This is Bush's final term in accordance with amendment # 22 ,I believe. He cannot be elected again.

The US is in a state of War, so he doesn't *need* to be elected again, right ?

BimmsAndBices said:

*Yawn*

Are you through ranting?

darkboong said:
The US is in a state of War, so he doesn't *need* to be elected again, right ?

There are some provisoions ,but I believe it is stated a "state of national emergency".
I do not believe the present conditions present sa clear and presenty danger to the well being of the US population.

Carrera said:
Bush was elected by a majority
Erm, did I miss something?

BimmsAndBices said:
And by that I mean that someone should point a loaded firearm at the center of his forehead, fire it and cause him to die.
Does this constitute 'glorification of terrorism'? If so, could BimmsAndBices please report to Her Majesty's Government Offices a.s.a.p. (AFTER YOU'VE DONE THE JOB!!)

(You'll be safer here than over there. Probably) :confused:

jhuskey said:
There are some provisoions ,but I believe it is stated a "state of national emergency".
I do not believe the present conditions present sa clear and presenty danger to the well being of the US population.

What you and I believe doesn't really come into it JH. What the Administation feels it can get away with is the real limit. At present they seem to be behaving as if they really can get away with murder, and by and large it appears that they are doing just that. They've beaten Nixon in terms of abuses of power already, time will tell just how far they go.