Road Cycling · Public discussion

Pressure gauge for Presta valves?

Started by Fred · · Last activity · 3 posts · 886 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Road Cycling
Published
8 June 2003
Last activity
8 June 2003
Original author
Fred
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
886
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Where can I get one, or is the only choice to have a pump equipped with one?

    Fred

  2. Quoted message said:

    Where can I get one, or is the only choice to have a pump equipped with one?

    Many bike shops sell them. Two varieties, dial and slide. I haven't seen the slide variety for a
    while, but the dial ones are common.

    --

    _______________________ALL AMIGA IN MY MIND_______________________ ------------------"Buddy Holly,
    the Texas Elvis"------------------
    __________306.350.357.38>>[email hidden]__________

  3. "Eric S. Sande" <[email hidden]> wrote in :"]news:[email hidden]:

    Quoted message said:

    Many bike shops sell them. Two varieties, dial and slide. I haven't seen the slide variety for a
    while, but the dial ones are common.

    Topeak makes a digital presta guage. I think the AccuGage dial type ($15 in most bike shops) has the
    best valve, though.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.