Prime Alliance in Georgia

Tritonrider

Guest
Been pretty busy lately, mighta missed something. Anyone know why Mike Creed isn't in
Georgia? Bill C

He could not get a passport...............

On 4/24/03 5:12 PM, in article [email protected], "TritonRider"
<[email protected]> wrote:

> Been pretty busy lately, mighta missed something. Anyone know why Mike Creed isn't in
> Georgia? Bill C

[email protected] (DanSchmatz) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> I think he went to Belgium with National Team.

Correcto Mundo ! Racing in Belgium with U23 team. He can't race in Georgia anyway.............too
many warrants out......or was that Florida ? He has a full 6 week Euro trip including the LBL U23
on May 1st.

OMC

"OMC" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> [email protected] (DanSchmatz) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> > I think he went to Belgium with National Team.
>
> Correcto Mundo ! Racing in Belgium with U23 team. He can't race in Georgia anyway.............too
> many warrants out......or was that Florida ? He has a full 6 week Euro trip including the LBL U23
> on May 1st.

Hey Mike, I bumped into Michael at Sea Otter. All of the pictures I've seen of him lately make him
look like a horse so I thought that he'd grown up like some good looking kids do into a long faced
plain looking guy. You really have to get someone to print pictures of him the way he really
looks. When a kid is that good looking he can get a fan club of young girls and that doesn't hurt
the PR for him.