Prime Alliance in Georgia

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Tritonrider, Apr 24, 2003.

  1. Tritonrider

    Tritonrider Guest

    Been pretty busy lately, mighta missed something. Anyone know why Mike Creed isn't in
    Georgia? Bill C

    Tags:

  2. He could not get a passport...............

    On 4/24/03 5:12 PM, in article [email protected], "TritonRider"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Been pretty busy lately, mighta missed something. Anyone know why Mike Creed isn't in
    > Georgia? Bill C

  3. Danschmatz

    Danschmatz Guest

    I think he went to Belgium with National Team.

  4. Omc

    Omc Guest

    [email protected] (DanSchmatz) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > I think he went to Belgium with National Team.

    Correcto Mundo ! Racing in Belgium with U23 team. He can't race in Georgia anyway.............too
    many warrants out......or was that Florida ? He has a full 6 week Euro trip including the LBL U23
    on May 1st.

    OMC

  5. Tom Kunich

    Tom Kunich Guest

    "OMC" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > [email protected] (DanSchmatz) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > > I think he went to Belgium with National Team.
    >
    > Correcto Mundo ! Racing in Belgium with U23 team. He can't race in Georgia anyway.............too
    > many warrants out......or was that Florida ? He has a full 6 week Euro trip including the LBL U23
    > on May 1st.

    Hey Mike, I bumped into Michael at Sea Otter. All of the pictures I've seen of him lately make him
    look like a horse so I thought that he'd grown up like some good looking kids do into a long faced
    plain looking guy. You really have to get someone to print pictures of him the way he really
    looks. When a kid is that good looking he can get a fan club of young girls and that doesn't hurt
    the PR for him.