Prince George, BC

Garp

Guest
Hi there, anyone here from Prince George, British Columbia ?

I am looking for a few riding partners for the upcoming season.

I prefer single track rides, and have recently taken a huge interest in trials. I also commute by
bike. All on my Rocky Mountain Fusion. It has been considerable upgraded.

It's a bit of a pain communting with no large chain ring, but atleast I have no fear of playing
along the way by keeping my rock ring on.

Anyway, if anyone is around let me know,

Thanks, Mike

Damn I wish I found someone to ride with when I was there you sound like you are into the same
things that I am. Unfortuantely that was 4 years ago. Good luck in finding someone to ride with
there are a lot of good trails in that place. North Nechacko has some good spots and the downtown
area has some good urban stuff. If you can't find anyone you can always hang with the McBike guys at
the local shop they have some good group rides. Not really a great time for riding right now though.
2-3 more months and you should have something to work with.

"Garp" <**[email protected]> wrote in message news:yu9Vb.4695$7Q1.1196@clgrps12...
> Hi there, anyone here from Prince George, British Columbia ?
>
> I am looking for a few riding partners for the upcoming season.
>
> I prefer single track rides, and have recently taken a huge interest in trials. I also commute by
> bike. All on my Rocky Mountain Fusion. It has
been
> considerable upgraded.
>
> It's a bit of a pain communting with no large chain ring, but atleast I
have
> no fear of playing along the way by keeping my rock ring on.
>
> Anyway, if anyone is around let me know,
>
> Thanks, Mike

I called the Mcbike guys last year, didn't really sound my style, to organized and to many riders. I
live on the hart, and work at the jail, so ther eis lots of good stuff in between.

thanks for your reply.

Mike