Prince Harry shipping out!!!

Discussion in 'Your Bloody Soap Box' started by davidmc, Feb 22, 2007.

1. lyotard

lyotard New Member

yeah, that's about the widest swath of destruction, albeit self-induced, the shrub is capable of without help from those who are enlisted to do the work for him and his billionaire constituents.

2. ellno#1

ellno#1 New Member

After seeing the shellacing Harry's been getting from the "Brit Press" regarding his youthful wayward ways, such as staggering around at three in the morning, after a night on the tiles with a couple of mates and a few sheila's. I reckon he'll be glad to get away from the limelight, and of course the paparazzi who hound the poor sod all the time.
    Like his brother Will, he'll be in command of a troop of "Houshold Cavalry", otherwise known as the Blues and Royals, they drive armoured cars (don't quote me on this but I'm under the impression that a "TROOP" has eight armoured vehicles) this is instead of riding around on their horses.
    He's a great young character, full of beans, just like a lot of young blokes who like a drink or two and the girlies as well and enjoy getting up to mischeif, the only difference is he's a "ROYAL" therefor in the public gaze continually.
    As far as the danger he'll be facing, I'm sure he will not have his name emblazoned all over his vehicle, nor will he be in the centre of Bahgdad, more deployed around the South of Iraq, where most of the Brit's are stationed.
    I'm sure he'll do a great job despite the press saying otherwise, I say good on you "H", keep your head down mate.

3. Wurm

Wurm New Member

Whaddaya mean?! Chimpy McFlightsuit did his bit in the military...

[​IMG]

but then...

[​IMG]

4. Hypnospin

Hypnospin New Member