Princess of Romania, 2005 - Ericka Ashley Visconte

L

Lordofcaradja

http://journal.princessofromania.com/por.php?blogid=1

Ericka,

Letting you know my thoughts and desires have not gone astray from you. I understand that the
greatest gift on this earth is you and when you told me you have given me your heart forever - I
believe you! And rest assured you still have mine!!!

Dreaming of what has happened to you this past year. I see persons such as the Princess of Norway
and the Royal Family there and know my past cannot be held againt me forever for not being PERFECT
for Momma and Daddy.

Looking forward to giving you another Valentine's Day surprise in a way you will know it is from me
and that you have my heart and devotion forever.

I love you, Ericka. The truth will be known when you look into my eyes for the first time. *
breathless kisses *

Your Husband in Christ Jesus,

Jeffrey Paul Rose Jeremiah chapter 23

princess of romania,princess romania,ericka ashley visconte,principesa romaniei,ericka
visconte,ericka,visconte,visconti,Familia Regala Romana,TEMPEST,FBI,CIA,MOSSAD,electromagnetic
emanations,NSA,vanEck,electromagnetic radiation,espionage,surveillance,spy,anti-
TEMPEST,NSTISSAM,kronprinsessa,victoria,prinsessan,madeleine,victoria ingrid alice desiree,madeleine
therese amelie josephine,port lairge,enniscorthy,naas,maynooth,dun laoghaire,cork,dublin,saltee,car-
nsore,greenore,bray,dungarvan,wexford,tramore,kilkenny,lismore,clonmel,hook head,youghal,new ross,rosslare,carrick-on-
suir,callari,st david's,haverfordwest,pembroke,cardigan,fishguard,carmarthen,swansea,aberaeron,holy-
head,rhondda,llanelli,merthyr tydfil,lampeter,st bride's bay,taveuni,somosomo,vanua levu,lautoka,le-
vuka,labasa,buca,samosomo,bua,nabouwalu,valili,naduri,koro,mossad,palestine,palestinian,Usama
Bin,Osama,Muhammad Bin Ladin,Shaykh Usama Bin Ladin,the Prince,the Emir,Abu Abdallah,Mujahid,Shaykh
Hajj,the Director,duke of edinburgh,edinburgh,prince philip,princess diaries,jeffrey paul rose,jeff
rose,jeff,rose,Meme,advent,disney,disneyland,disney world,euro disney,eurodisney,mercer
university,georgetown,georgetown university,henley park hotel,Coeur de Lion,ritz
carlton,atlanta,morrison,embassy row,newport news,hampton,carnegie hill,rochester,newport
news,spouse infidelity,adultery,divorce,John Pennekamp,Coral Reef State Park,Key Largo,Florida
Keys,patricia ii,patricia 2,the stud,the chapel,chapel,gaban,rescue,navy
seals,pavelow,SOG,CIA,NSA,FBI,Secret Service,usss,black ops,covert operation,red phone,mark
hamm,usaf,gaban,shooting,murder,bombing,poppy tea,gurop,externship,gary,unworthy
fiance,citizenship,revoked,fiji,savusavu,mexico,press,trust,birthright,florida,switzerland,boarding
schools,lady ana,queen ana,anastasia,mama,momma,birth right,randolf,holly.sara,sarah,mum,ireland,br-
itain,england,wales,waterford,greece,athens,pentelikon,hotel pentelikon,new york times,wall street
journal,washington post,boston globe,times mirror,mirror.uk,hello
magazine,media,defense,donate,donations,visconte,our journal,journal,austin,texas,hohenzollern,sigm-
aringen,caradja,veringen,radu,romania,bucharest,otopeni,la
guardia,monarhia,monarchy,royal,royalty,exile,excommunication,kidnapping,false imprisonment,parental
abuse,child abuse,jimmy buffet,amor vincit omnia,princess of romania,ericka ashley
visconte,principesa romaniei,ericka
visconte,visconte,visconti,hohenzollern,sigmaringen,caradja,romania,humanae
vitae,nicholas,nick,anastasia,ana,barbara,robins afb,christopher,patricia ii,patricia
2.romanian,orphans,orphanages,catolica,catholic,roman,braveheart,jessica simpson,bucharest,otopeni,-
monarhia,monarchy,royal,royalty,anti,catholicism,exile,excommunication,kidnapping,false,imprisonm-
ent,parental,child,abuse,amor vincit omnia,despre dreapta credinta ortodoxa,yoga,vrajitorie,secte-
,reincarnare,parapsihologie,suflet,biserica,ortodoxa,romana,calendar,crestin,ortodox,parintele,Cl-
eopa,vietile,sfintilor,icoane,biblia,evanghelia,Dumnezeu,vocea,evangheliei,masonerie,casatorie,nu-
nta,tantra,bivolaru,plante,medicinale,cornilescu,practici,adventist,adventiste,eros,tantrice,yogh-
in,guru,budha,krishna,natha,gregorian,india,joga,swami,yogaesoteric,vivekananda saraswati,alchimi-
a,astrologie,horoscop,korosi,baptist,evanghelica,baptista,sfarsitul,lumii,sutra,csoma,chat,bani,t-
aina,cununuei,curatirea de patimi,crestinortodox,paginiortodoxe,viata,sfantul,sf.
despre,Romania,predici,crestine,romaneste,textul,sfanta,scriptura,online,download,biblice,spre ce-
r,radio,crestinism,ortodox,biserici,mp3,muzica,bizantina,slujbe,curatirea,patimi,crestinism,minis-
tru,stefan cel mare,manastirea,putna,sihastria,sambata,manastiri,parintele,staniloae,arsenie,boca
papacioc,cleopa ioanichie,sofian iustin,parvu,paisie,petroniu,iacov,ioan,andrei,vasile,marcu,mari-
a,marta,ioana,ion,grigorie,dimitrie,dumitru,antonie,staret,matei,nicolae
botezatorul,parascheva,mihail,gavriil,staniloae
maica,domnului,botezul,teologie,romania,apocalipsa,istoria,curtea domneasca,noul
testament,domnitori,romani,eseuri,traduceri,duhovnici,petru
voda,spiritualitate,paraian,radiestezie,isihastm,profilul,ortodoxie
muntele,athos,Sfaturi,Ortodoxe,credinta crez scriptura,traditie,sfant,sfanta,sfinti,sfintenie,sfi-
ntiti,mare,mic,inalt,inaltime,adanc,adancime,avant,putere,vointa,dai,iei,crez,crezi,vezi,vaz,auz,-
auzi,simtire,pipaire,simt,simturi,simtiri,oaspeti,ospat,evanghelia,evanghelii,scriptura apostol,a-
postoli,apostolic,apostolica,propavaduire,cuvant,marire,cale,drum,iesire,scop,scapare,izbavire,ma-
ntuire,mantuit,mantuieste,iad,iadul,rai,raiul,centru,monah,monahal,monahii,calugar,calugaresc,cal-
ugari.romanesc,romania,romani,schit,schituri,biserici,manastiri,biserica,manastire,hram,municipiu-
,vlad,tepes,oras,sat,judet,maica,poiana,brasov,maicii,domnului,domn,dumnezeu,dumnezeului,treime,r-
oma e,patriarh,staret,stareta,jpii,jpII,john paul,juan pablo,ortodox,ortodoxa,ortodoxism,ortodoxi-
e,cer,ceruri,cruce,cruci,crucea,crucii,chilii,chilie,inger,ingeri,drac,draci,ingeresc,ingerii,bot-
ox,spre,scop,drept,dreapta,dreptii,dreptul,antihrist,anticrist,antichrist,hristos,hristosul,apoca-
lipsa,apocolypse,botez,botezatorul,nunta,nunti,casatorie,mire,nora,soacra,femeie,mama,calendar,ru-
gaciune,ruga,rugaminte,raspuns,horoscop,horoscope,yoga,tibet,esoter c,mason,masonic,masonerie,fra-
ncmasonerie,meditatie,mediu,media,fericire,nirvana,hinduism,culte,cult,secte,mahomed,profet,profe-
ti,proroci,proroc,secta,cultul,mortilor,martir,martyr,tragedie,drama,evreu,evrei,fericirea,ferici-
ri,fericirile,har,dar,daruri,icoana,icoane,minune,minuni,neobisnuit,ismail,lumina,babylon,bagdad,-
bahgdag,baghdag,intuneric,moaste,pom,purgatoriu,purgatory,purificare,purificatio ,sarbatoare,sarb-
atori,bucurie,trei,munte,pisc,varf,varful,circuit,matrix,mediatrix,traseu,excursie,viata,eliberar-
e,libertate,exilio,exile,1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 q w e r t y u i o p a s d f g h j k l z x c v b n m,-
litoral,eveniment,sport,sanatate,marfa,tren,auto,bahn,autobahn,baza,electro,electric,laser,lazer,-
lemn,casa,manyana,case,fier,fiber,optik,optic,optics,beton,limba,organ,madular,fiinta,vierme,sabi-
e,sulita,stiinta,calculator,calc,calculated,materie,celula,organism,rau,trecatoare,trecere,traver-
sare,contabil,muncitor,munca,lottery,power

fauna,flora,curcubeu,floare,florii,odoxie,traditie,religie,cultura,stiinta,arta,literatura,truth,or-
thodox,culture,art,science,old,age,elfer,elderly,incredible,revista,paper,papers,bucurie,traditie,c-
alea,way,istorisiri,ale,pustnicilor,razboiul,nevazut,despre rai,despre
iad,patericul,interviuri,mp3,ogg,vorbis,credinta,passion,Firme,si companii,din Romania,Motor de cau-
tare,Import,Export,eComert,Producatori,Publicitate,Bucuresti,Agricultura,Silvicultura,Birotica,obie-
cte,promotionale,diverse,Constructii,Educatie si Cercetare,Importatori,si
Exportatori,Distribuitori,Ind. Alimentara,Chimica,Extractiva,si
Energetica,Lemnului,Metalurgica,Masini,si Echipamente,Organizatii,Servicii,Telecomunicatii,Radio si
Televiziune,Textile,Confectii si Incaltaminte,Transporturi,Turism,personal,recrutare,Agentii,imobil-
iare,Amenajari,exterioare,interioare,Arhitectura,Asigurari,Banci,Centre,afaceri,Comert,Companii,aer-
iene,Confectii,Incaltaminte,Constructii,Edituri,Electronice,Electrocasnice,Hoteluri,Mobila,Muzica,F-
ilm,Paza,Protectie,Restaurante,Baruri,Telecomunicatii,Transport,Turism,romania index,business,porta-
l,cauta,director,search,engine,free,gratuit,internet,linkexchange,publicitate,forum,discutii,start,-
news,stiri,find,cable,cable modem,TV,Televiziune,cablu,Internet
banking,Romania,Bucuresti,Bucharest,ISP,web hosting,gazduire,web site,Romania,flights,zbor,calatori-
e,transport,travel,turism,tourism,expedia,munte,mare,mana,stiri,Bucovina,Transilvania,Transylvania,-
Moldova,Muntenia,Bucuresti,Sighisoara online,internet,vacanta,concediu,hotel,mare,carare,revelion,m-
otel,marea,neagra,rezervare,vize,emigrare,royal,royalty,royalties,CPR,FBI,CIA,ATF,secret
service,seals,cammandos,green berets,black ops,tren,CFR,Tarom,oras,Delta,Swiss Air,KLM,Virgin
Air,British Airways,Alitalia,Lufthansa,United Airlines,Continental,Quantas,aussie,Dunarea,masina,gh-
id,rural,destinatie,informatie,plan,Neptun,neptune,Saturn,Venus,Sinaia,Predeal,Mamaia,Eforie,Olimp,-
2004 Olympics,athens,Mangalia,Busteni,Baile Felix,Herculane,Slanic,slavic,oslo,norway,finland,warsa-
w,milano,Europa,America,Asia,Africa,Viena,Vienna,Paris,Berlin,Roma,Madrid,Waterford,Dublin,Bangor,W-
ales,Scotland,Fiji,Micronesia,Polynesia,New
Zealand,Australia,Thailanda,Thailand,Korea,China,Japan,Taiwan,Hong Kong,baleoclimateric,drumetie,sa-
natate,cultura,istorie,cultural,gaseste,cauta,director,classifieds,mica
publicitate,hobby,business,jobs,garage sale,yard sale,flea market,locuri de
munca,matrimoniale,vind,cumpar,romani muzica,romaneasca,romaneste,limba,bucuresti,capitala,muzica
romaneasca,romana,europa,europe,EU,666,anticristo,cercetare,companii,cautati,burse,afaceri,oportuni-
tati,matrimoniale,live
chat,discutii,jocuri,muzica,economie,arta,arts,cultura,culture,bibliografie,calculatoare,internet
scam,divertisment,invatamant,politica,political,politics,feminism,stiri,media
wars,recreatie,sport,regional,sanatate,social
diary,stinta,turism,turismo,reviste,muzee,pictura,film,sculptura,biblioteci,dictionare,FTP,free
stats,manuale,cinema,hobiuri,humor,humour,bancuri,inspectorate scolare,licee,universitati,universit-
ies,presedinte,colegii,guvern,parlament,ambasada,ministere,primarii,primaria,consulate,ziare,kappa.-
ro,radio,TV,tele,fotbal,soccer,football,gymnastics,gimnastica,Nadia Comaneci,orase,municipii,sate,r-
egiuni,transilvania,transylvania,moldova,bucovina,spitale,ploesti,cimpina,st gheorghe,tirgu
mures,sibiu online,cluj,cluj-napoca,resita,subcarpati de curbura,pitesti,suceava,dragomirnei,vatra
dornei,piatra-neamt,piatra neamt,reghin,Gheorgheni,Hunedoara,oradea,turda,Botosani,Carpatii
Orientali,Subcarpatii Getic,Carpatii Meridionali,Muntii Persani,Muntii
Baraoltului,farmacii,diaspora,top,pagini,personale,agentie de turism,mersul
trenurilor,tren,avion,par avion,tarom,cale ferata,anunturi,schimb,valutar,business to business solu-
tions.firma,firme,companii,companie,companies,company,firm,firms,afaceri,business,comert,commerce,e-
commerce,b2b,economie,economy,profit,gratuit,gratis,publicitate,romania,best,good,super,cool,awesom-
e,phat,cel,practic,ghid,sfat,promotion,promotie,gratuita,orice,any,Advertising,Agencies,Agriculture-
,Airlines,Architecture,Automotive,Banking,Investments,Business,Centers,Consultants,consultation,rom
nian translation,translators,Clothing,Fashion,Computers,Internet,Construction,Contractors,contracti-
ng,major contracts,Electronics,Electrotechnics,Services,Eqpt,Exhibitions,Furniture,Home,Garden,Hote-
ls,Motels,Import,Export,Insurance,Interior,Decoration,Legal,Services,Mass,Media,Music,Movie,Publish-
ers,Real,Estate,Recruitment,Human,resources,Restaurants,Lounges,Security,Guard,Services,Telecommuni-
cations,Trade,Commerce,Transport,Travel,Leisure,publicitate,Romania,b2b,business to
business,import,export business,businesses,btob,b2b directory,small business,company,companies,e-
marketplace,business opportunity,trade links,b2b site,b2b guide,b to b,b2b portal,exchanges,romania,hungary,world-
wide,central europe,eastern europe,ost europa,marketplace,market,yellow pages,white pages,e-commerce,e-
business,commerce,eportal,eguide,epurchasing,ebuying,eselling,etrading,b2b information,b2b search
engine,directory,internet news,internet phone,english,romanian,latin,italien,hungarian,finance

On Thu, 5 Feb 2004 16:31:12 -0500, LordOfCaradja wrote
(in message <[email protected]>):

> http://journal.princessofromania.com/por.php?blogid=1
>
> Ericka,
>
> Letting you know my thoughts and desires have not gone astray from you. I understand that the
> greatest gift on this earth is you and when you told me you have given me your heart forever - I
> believe you! And rest assured you still have mine!!!
>
> Dreaming of what has happened to you this past year. I see persons such as the Princess of Norway
> and the Royal Family there and know my past cannot be held againt me forever for not being PERFECT
> for Momma and Daddy.
>
> Looking forward to giving you another Valentine's Day surprise in a way you will know it is from
> me and that you have my heart and devotion forever.
>
> I love you, Ericka. The truth will be known when you look into my eyes for the first time. *
> breathless kisses *
>
> Your Husband in Christ Jesus,
>
> Jeffrey Paul Rose Jeremiah chapter 23
>

Another Chung-ite heard from.

--
Steve

Who is the humblest person in the universe? According to Chung, God :) ROTFL! "I'm Humble!
Worship Me!"

Weeding the Lord's Vineyards Since 2003

Steve wrote:

> On Thu, 5 Feb 2004 16:31:12 -0500, LordOfCaradja wrote (in message
> <[email protected]>):
>
> > http://journal.princessofromania.com/por.php?blogid=1
> >
> > Ericka,
> >
> > Letting you know my thoughts and desires have not gone astray from you. I understand that the
> > greatest gift on this earth is you and when you told me you have given me your heart forever - I
> > believe you! And rest assured you still have mine!!!
> >
> > Dreaming of what has happened to you this past year. I see persons such as the Princess of
> > Norway and the Royal Family there and know my past cannot be held againt me forever for not
> > being PERFECT for Momma and Daddy.
> >
> > Looking forward to giving you another Valentine's Day surprise in a way you will know it is from
> > me and that you have my heart and devotion forever.
> >
> > I love you, Ericka. The truth will be known when you look into my eyes for the first time. *
> > breathless kisses *
> >
> > Your Husband in Christ Jesus,
> >
> > Jeffrey Paul Rose Jeremiah chapter 23
> >
>
> <hiss>

You poor guy.

Servant to the humblest person in the universe,

Andrew

--
Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-Certified Cardiologist
http://www.heartmdphd.com/

--
Who is the humblest person in the universe?

http://makeashorterlink.com/?L21532147

Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

>><hiss>

A note for Chung:

Oh, life is a joyous and wonderful song, a medley of extemporanea, and love is a dream that can
never go wrong, and I am the Queen of Rumania. --Dorothy Parker, misquoted

Because Chung spends so much of his time showing love. <LOL>

Bob

Bob wrote:

> Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
>
> >><hiss>
>
> A note for Chung:
>
> <hiss>
>
> Bob Pastorio

You poor guy.

You remain in my prayers, neighbor.

FYI Note:

Bob's obsessions are related to the 2 pound diet approach (2PD) which is described completely at:

http://www.heartmdphd.com/wtloss.asp

Though Dr. Chung invented this approach, he did not initiate the Usenet discussion(s). His
participation in this discussion(s) has been voluntary and has been conducted in the spirit of
community service. His motivation has been entirely altruistic and has arisen from his religious
beliefs as a Christian. Jesus freely gave of Himself to better the health of folks He touched:

http://www.heartmdphd.com/healer.asp

From the outset, it has been clear that there are those who are vehemently opposed to the 2 pound
diet approach. They have debated Dr. Chung on every perceived weakness of the 2 pound diet approach
and have lost the argument soundly at every point:

http://www.heartmdphd.com/wtlossfaqs.asp

These debates are archived on Google in their entirety within this discussion thread(s).

However, instead of conceding gracefully that they've lost the argument(s), certain parties have
redirected their hatred of the 2 pound diet approach toward its author. The rationale appears to be
"if you can not discredit the message then try to discredit the messenger."

Initially, these folks accused the messenger of "trolling." A "troll" is someone who posts under the
cloak of anonymity messages with no redeeming discussion value and with the sole purpose of starting
"flame" wars.

These hateful folks lost credibility with this accusation when the following observations were made:

(1) Dr. Chung has not been posting anonymously.
(2) The 2PD has been on-topic for the Usenet discussion groups hosting the discussion(s).
(a) Those who are failing low-carbing can dovetail LC with the 2PD to achieve near-
ideal weight.
(b) Obese diabetics improve their blood glucose control when their weight becomes near-ideal.
(c) For (b) see: http://makeashorterlink.com/?V5D042C47
(3) Dr. Chung did not start the discussion(s).
(4) The 2 pound diet approach is 100% free (no profit motive).
(5) Dr. Chung's credentials are real and easily verified on-line (including jpegs of the actual
diplomas).

Full of hatred, frustration, and desperation, certain individuals have tried to attack Dr.
Chung's credentials knowing full well that they were attempting to libel him. One notable example
is Mr. Pastorio:

http://www.heartmdphd.com/libel.asp

When the full light was cast on Mr. Pastorio's libelous statements, the hateful folks hiding in the
darkness of anonymity only hissed louder in support of their fallen hero.

Fortunately, those who have been following this discussion(s) either actively or as lurkers can
easily dismiss the hisses, for what they are, using the on-line third-party resources at:

http://www.heartmdphd.com/profile.asp

where Dr. Chung's credentials can be verified many times over and libelous claims that credentials
were bought are easily and summarily debunked.

Moreover, readers need only make the following observations concerning the anon posters who continue
to hiss (ie JC Der Koenig and Mack):

(6) They are anonymous and thus they expect to have no credibility (or accountability).
(7) They are by their Usenet history courtesy of Google, unsavory characters.
(8) They have not added anything to the discussion(s) except to deliver one-sided insults.
(9) They complain about alleged cross-posts from Dr. Chung by cross-posting.
(10) They do not complain about cross-posts from folks who attack the 2PD or its author.

and conclude that these anon posters deserve only their kill file.

It is my hope that the above brings new readers of this thread up to speed.

It will remain my pleasure to continue the discussion(s) about the 2PD above the din of hissing from
the peanut gallery.

Servant to the humblest person in the universe,

Andrew

--
Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-Certified Cardiologist
http://www.heartmdphd.com/

--
Who is the humblest person in the universe?

http://makeashorterlink.com/?L21532147