Pritchard's Patent Chain Degreaser

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Huw Pritchard, Apr 14, 2003.

  1. Standing in the kitchen. Teabag, mug. Water on teabag.

    *Think*

    "Hey, wouldn't tea be great for degreasing chains!"

    I've just tried it. It's not bad, you know.

    I'll leave milk and sugar down to personal preference.

  2. Carla A-G

    Carla A-G Guest

    "Huw Pritchard" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Standing in the kitchen. Teabag, mug. Water on teabag.
    >
    > *Think*
    >
    > "Hey, wouldn't tea be great for degreasing chains!"
    >
    > I've just tried it. It's not bad, you know.
    >
    > I'll leave milk and sugar down to personal preference.

    I would add crumpets too...

    - CA-G

    Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

  3. Carla says:

    >I would add crumpets too...

    Crumpets, maybe - Crumpet, Yes!

    ;-) Steve

  4. Bomba

    Bomba Guest

    Stephen Baker wrote:

    >>I would add crumpets too...
    >

    > Crumpets, maybe - Crumpet, Yes!

    What? Get your bit of crumpet to clean your chain? Now that's a plan!

  5. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

  6. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    Stephen Baker <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > SR says:
    >
    > >You are stranger than I thought SB....
    >
    > Truth is always stranger than fiction.....

    Heh - you'd think, but I could fiction you up summink _truly_ strange. Truth is only stranger than
    fiction because of the context.

    > Anyway - who you calling "strange?"

    I quite clearly called _you_ strange. You stupid as well or summink?

    > Steve ;-)

    Shaun aRe figures there's nowt stranger than 'normal'.

  7. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    Stephen Baker <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > SR says:
    >
    > >You stupid as well or summink?
    >
    > Nah - I just thought I heard the pot calling the kettle black. Personally
    > think they're both just VERY off-white.

    Heh, well, you just showed yer stoopidity - our kettle is blue, and the pots are all gun-metal grey,
    so, errmmm, 'ner' ',;~P~

    Shaun aRe - heehehahaahaheheeh!

  8. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    Stephen Baker <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > >Shaun aRe - heehehahaahaheheeh!
    > >

    > ppppffftttt!!!
    >
    > ;-)

    Puncture, or bad wind? And how dare you keep snipping my extremely witty and cutting
    clevernesses? Harrumph!

    Shaun aRe

  9. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    Stephen Baker <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Shaun R says:
    >
    > >Puncture, or bad wind?
    >
    > Raspberry (which you knew......)
    >
    > >And how dare you keep snipping my extremely witty and cutting clevernesses? Harrumph!
    >
    > Oh - right. Only thing funny was that you were laughing at yourself...

    I was exulting in my smartarseyness, 'hackshirly'. Anyhow, never said it was _funny_, did I?

    Shaun aRe