PRO CYCLING style jersey's

Why not just buy clothing from the companies who supply the pro teams? You can usually find it priced cheaply on the big cycling retailer sites. The **** posted here is simply being sold by criminals, buying from them is supporting crime.

TK421 said:
I picked up one of the Castelli team kits a while back and within 15 minutes of riding on my new Selle Italia carbon saddle, it bled purple all over the white leather. It took a lot of elbow grease, a bit of tar remover, and stripping most of the beautiful white finish to get rid of the purple streaks that came from the ****-poor china based pad. The grey pad pictured here looks similar. The dye used in the black shorts was probably the culprit, and the pad itself seemed ok, but it was enough to scare me from trying to save the $60 or so, not to mention wanting to squash these fakes and support both the sport and Castelli too. 
You get what you pay for. In this case, you bought no-name **** and got no-name **** performance.

totally true...learned my lesson in trying to get by with some cheap extra training gear, but totally not worth it. Will never make that mistake again. 9 times out of ten, I have found this to be totally true, you get what you pay for. Not to mention it is supporting criminal knock-offs, well said ambal.

Originally Posted by Froze .

Quote:
Originally Posted by CdnRider . Walmart sells jerseys??? WOW. Not sure they do up here in Canada but i'll have to have look-see. even though it's the EVIL EMPIRE store.
They have tight and loose fitting jerseys, I like loose fitting ones because their actually cooler then the tight ones, and I prefer white for the same reason. These are not bike specific, in other words they don't have the pockets in the rear, otherwise their made of 100% polyester just like the expensive bike boutique ones and Walmart has a variety of colors.

Huh, no ****. I did NOT know that...

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Schwinn-Classic-Men-s-Jersey-Large/16539932

Schwinn (which I am assuming is maybe not the best, but not total cheap **** either) WITH rear pockets for $20 regular.

I can see picking up one or two, just to have on hand.