"pro" cyclist on Blind Date?

Chiefhiawatha

Guest
So on TNN tonight there was a "pro" cyclist named Mike. They never say the last name. He said he was
a full-time pro cyclist, training to make the olympics.

He said in the show he was 30 years or over.

Anyone else catch this? Who was it?

"chiefhiawatha" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> So on TNN tonight there was a "pro" cyclist named Mike. They never say the last name. He said he
> was a full-time pro cyclist, training to make the olympics.
>
> He said in the show he was 30 years or over.
>
> Anyone else catch this? Who was it?

The Masters Fatties are claiming to be pro. I knew it was only a matter of time with all the D3
stuff, but this is sooner than I thought.

K. Gringioni on a diet

Wasn't that Mike Tillman? Not exactly a "Masters Fatties".

Mike Murray

[email protected] (chiefhiawatha) wrote in news:chiefhiawatha- [email protected]:

> So on TNN tonight there was a "pro" cyclist named Mike. They never say the last name. He said he
> was a full-time pro cyclist, training to make the olympics.
>
> He said in the show he was 30 years or over.
>
> Anyone else catch this? Who was it?

What the hell were you doing watching blind date?

could be more exciting than this group? don't know for sure since I don't have a TV and yeah I know
I post and read here so I'm now putting on my Ass-best-oes undies.

PS No commentary on Gent-Wevel or the Fially at Redlands?

Boyd Speerschneider wrote:
> [email protected] (chiefhiawatha) wrote in news:chiefhiawatha-
> [email protected]:
>

>>So on TNN tonight there was a "pro" cyclist named Mike. They never say the last name. He said he
>>was a full-time pro cyclist, training to make the olympics.
>>
>>He said in the show he was 30 years or over.
>>
>>Anyone else catch this? Who was it?
>

> What the hell were you doing watching blind date?

In article <[email protected]>, Kurgan Gringioni
<[email protected]> wrote:

>"chiefhiawatha" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> So on TNN tonight there was a "pro" cyclist named Mike. They never say the last name. He said he
>> was a full-time pro cyclist, training to make the olympics.
>>
>> He said in the show he was 30 years or over.
>>
>> Anyone else catch this? Who was it?
>

>The Masters Fatties are claiming to be pro. I knew it was only a matter of time with all the D3
>stuff, but this is sooner than I thought.

When you can hold Mike Tillman's wheel, please visit your local velodrome.

Scott

--
-*- Scott Patton -*- Colorado Springs, CO -*- http://www.FixedGearFever.com -*- Track Racing
Web Services

In article <xs4la.152690$Zo.30216@sccrnsc03>, "Mike Murray" <[email protected]> wrote:

> Wasn't that Mike Tillman? Not exactly a "Masters Fatties".

Found a picture of Mike Tillman in an article about Schroeder Iron. That's who it was.

> > So on TNN tonight there was a "pro" cyclist named Mike. They never say the last name. He said he
> > was a full-time pro cyclist, training to make the olympics.
> >
> > He said in the show he was 30 years or over.
> >
> > Anyone else catch this? Who was it?
>

> The Masters Fatties are claiming to be pro. I knew it was only a matter of time with all the D3
> stuff, but this is sooner than I thought.
>
> K. Gringioni on a diet

Does anyone remember when Paul Swift was on a dating show about 10 years ago (can't remember the
name of it off the top of my head)? He ended up being picked for the date and in the long run
probably lived to regret it, as her ex-husband was a drug dealer. You get the picture.

On 10 Apr 2003, Carl Sundquist wrote:

> > > So on TNN tonight there was a "pro" cyclist named Mike. They never say the last name. He said
> > > he was a full-time pro cyclist, training to make the olympics.
> > >
> > > He said in the show he was 30 years or over.
> > >
> > > Anyone else catch this? Who was it?
> >

> > The Masters Fatties are claiming to be pro. I knew it was only a matter of time with all the D3
> > stuff, but this is sooner than I thought.
> >
> > K. Gringioni on a diet
>
> Does anyone remember when Paul Swift was on a dating show about 10 years ago (can't remember the
> name of it off the top of my head)?

How could you forget 'Studs,' Carl?

-CM

"christopher a moyer" <[email protected]> wrote in message

> On 10 Apr 2003, Carl Sundquist wrote:
>
> > Does anyone remember when Paul Swift was on a dating show about 10 years ago (can't remember the
> > name of it off the top of my head)?
>
> How could you forget 'Studs,' Carl?

I remember the show (and Paul showed me a videotape of it), just couldn't remember the name. All I
could remember was that it was a one syllable, one word name.

I heard Jonathon Boyer was their first choice for the show, but they couldn't find a date young
enough to be on the show with him.

"chiefhiawatha" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> So on TNN tonight there was a "pro" cyclist named Mike. They never say the last name. He said he
> was a full-time pro cyclist, training to make the olympics.
>
> He said in the show he was 30 years or over.
>
> Anyone else catch this? Who was it?

Actually it was Mike Tillman, pursuiter.

> "chiefhiawatha" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > So on TNN tonight there was a "pro" cyclist named Mike. They never say the last name. He said he
> > was a full-time pro cyclist, training to make the olympics.
> >
> > He said in the show he was 30 years or over.
> >
> > Anyone else catch this? Who was it?
>

> The Masters Fatties are claiming to be pro. I knew it was only a matter of time with all the D3
> stuff, but this is sooner than I thought.
>

> K. Gringioni on a diet

> "chiefhiawatha" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > So on TNN tonight there was a "pro" cyclist named Mike. They never say the last name. He said he
> > was a full-time pro cyclist, training to make the olympics.
> >
> > He said in the show he was 30 years or over.
> >
> > Anyone else catch this? Who was it?
>

> The Masters Fatties are claiming to be pro. I knew it was only a matter of time with all the D3
> stuff, but this is sooner than I thought.

How's it like to Eat Crow Henry??

"Ken Papai" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:jKZla.432154$F1.63573@sccrnsc04...

> > "chiefhiawatha" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > So on TNN tonight there was a "pro" cyclist named Mike. They never say the last name. He said
> > > he was a full-time pro cyclist, training to make the olympics.
> > >
> > > He said in the show he was 30 years or over.
> > >
> > > Anyone else catch this? Who was it?
> >

> > The Masters Fatties are claiming to be pro. I knew it was only a matter
of
> > time with all the D3 stuff, but this is sooner than I thought.
>
> How's it like to Eat Crow Henry??

yum yum.

Tillman's not exactly skinny.

Ken Papai said:

> > How's it like to Eat Crow Henry??

"How's it like"? Where did you learn English, Ken?

Henry Chang said:

> yum yum.
>

> Tillman's not exactly skinny.

Right, he's clearly a porker:

http://www.fixedgearfever.com/fot/images/fot_MikeTillman.jpg

He should do something about all that flab, the slob.

Henry, two questions:

1. Doesn't this fat stuff ever get old with you?

2. What is the cutoff for fatness, by your standards? Is there a BMI over which one is officially a
'Chang fattie?'

http://nhlbisupport.com/bmi/bmicalc.htm

RJ, BMI = 21.6 (Chang fattie?)

"Ronaldo Jeremiah" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Ken Papai said:
>
> > > How's it like to Eat Crow Henry??
>
> "How's it like"? Where did you learn English, Ken?
>
> Henry Chang said:
>

> > yum yum.
> >

> > Tillman's not exactly skinny.
>
> Right, he's clearly a porker:
>
> http://www.fixedgearfever.com/fot/images/fot_MikeTillman.jpg

Doesn't look like a "porker" to me.

> Henry, two questions:
>
> 1. Doesn't this fat stuff ever get old with you?

no.

> 2. What is the cutoff for fatness, by your standards? Is there a BMI over which one is officially
> a 'Chang fattie?'
>
> http://nhlbisupport.com/bmi/bmicalc.htm
>
> RJ, BMI = 21.6 (Chang fattie?)

you're not a Fattie.

I am.

sincerely,

M. Fattie

Originally posted by Chiefhiawatha
So on TNN tonight there was a "pro" cyclist named Mike. They never say the last name. He said he was
a full-time pro cyclist, training to make the olympics.

He said in the show he was 30 years or over.

Anyone else catch this? Who was it?

That must have been an old episode, Mike Tillman was on it several years ago. I'd go out on a date with him anytime.