Probikekit.com

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by Tamyka Bell, Jul 13, 2005.

  1. Tamyka Bell

    Tamyka Bell Guest

    I just wanted to publicly rub it in to LotteBum, that my ProBikeKit
    package was delivered after 4 business days. :D

    Tam
     
    Tags:


  2. cameron41

    cameron41 New Member

    Joined:
    Apr 18, 2004
    Messages:
    36
    Likes Received:
    0
    So did mine.

    (would you like some salt with that sir ?)
     
  3. LotteBum

    LotteBum New Member

    Joined:
    Nov 2, 2004
    Messages:
    1,138
    Likes Received:
    1
    Tam wrote:

    I just wanted to publicly rub it in to LotteBum, that my ProBikeKit
    package was delivered after 4 business days. :D

    It's not my fault Abby aka Pony wanted to have sift through my parcel before deciding he didn't want anything and slapping me with customs duty for the inconvenience.

    You didn't order any of those f*cking Adidas shorts did you? I didn't see the horrible Adidas stripes down either side in the photo on the website and as a result, I've worn the fugging things once! Not sure if I'll buy anything but Nalini team gear from them anymore. GRRRR!!!

    Oh, and Tam, are we going mountainbiking this weekend? I'm going to MAKE YOU WORK!!!!

    :mad:

    LotteBum
     
  4. BrettS

    BrettS Guest

    LotteBum wrote:

    > Tam wrote:
    >
    > I just wanted to publicly rub it in to LotteBum, that my ProBikeKit
    > package was delivered after 4 business days. :D
    >
    > It's not my fault Abby aka Pony wanted to have sift through my parcel
    > before deciding he didn't want anything and slapping me with customs
    > duty for the inconvenience.
    >
    > You didn't order any of those f*cking Adidas shorts did you? I didn't
    > see the horrible Adidas stripes down either side in the photo on the
    > website and as a result, I've worn the fugging things once! Not sure
    > if I'll buy anything but Nalini team gear from them anymore. GRRRR!!!
    >


    You boought *Adidas* clothing and didn't expect the three stripes down
    the side? Puuullleeeaase, it's be like a McDonalds package not having
    at least 5 golden arches on it.

    --
    Brett"Wearing triple stripe Adidas (not A-deedus you fool!) trackies"S
     
  5. Tamyka Bell

    Tamyka Bell Guest

    LotteBum wrote:
    >
    > Tam wrote:
    >
    > I just wanted to publicly rub it in to LotteBum, that my ProBikeKit
    > package was delivered after 4 business days. :D
    >
    > It's not my fault Abby aka Pony wanted to have sift through my parcel
    > before deciding he didn't want anything and slapping me with customs
    > duty for the inconvenience.
    >
    > You didn't order any of those f*cking Adidas shorts did you? I didn't
    > see the horrible Adidas stripes down either side in the photo on the
    > website and as a result, I've worn the fugging things once! Not sure
    > if I'll buy anything but Nalini team gear from them anymore. GRRRR!!!
    >
    > Oh, and Tam, are we going mountainbiking this weekend? I'm going to
    > MAKE YOU WORK!!!!
    >
    > :mad:
    >
    > LotteBum


    Yep, I'll be there.

    Oi, check email, I have a proposition for you...

    Tam
     
  6. LotteBum

    LotteBum New Member

    Joined:
    Nov 2, 2004
    Messages:
    1,138
    Likes Received:
    1
    The arm warmers and leg warmers didn't have it and there was absolutely no indication that there were stripes on them on the website. So THERE!

    Lotte
     
  7. Ben

    Ben Guest

    Yes fast service by this company, its sad that our own ozzie companies
    aren't as fast.
    "Tamyka Bell" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > LotteBum wrote:
    > >
    > > Tam wrote:
    > >
    > > I just wanted to publicly rub it in to LotteBum, that my ProBikeKit
    > > package was delivered after 4 business days. :D
    > >
    > > It's not my fault Abby aka Pony wanted to have sift through my parcel
    > > before deciding he didn't want anything and slapping me with customs
    > > duty for the inconvenience.
    > >
    > > You didn't order any of those f*cking Adidas shorts did you? I didn't
    > > see the horrible Adidas stripes down either side in the photo on the
    > > website and as a result, I've worn the fugging things once! Not sure
    > > if I'll buy anything but Nalini team gear from them anymore. GRRRR!!!
    > >
    > > Oh, and Tam, are we going mountainbiking this weekend? I'm going to
    > > MAKE YOU WORK!!!!
    > >
    > > :mad:
    > >
    > > LotteBum

    >
    > Yep, I'll be there.
    >
    > Oi, check email, I have a proposition for you...
    >
    > Tam
     
  8. hippy

    hippy New Member

    Joined:
    Sep 5, 2003
    Messages:
    1,806
    Likes Received:
    0
    I have Adidas knicks with no stripes on them. They just have a little logo on the lower thigh and maybe something small at the back?

    hippy
     
  9. LotteBum

    LotteBum New Member

    Joined:
    Nov 2, 2004
    Messages:
    1,138
    Likes Received:
    1
    Hippy wrote:

    I have Adidas knicks with no stripes on them. They just have a little logo on the lower thigh and maybe something small at the back?

    See that sh!ts me, because I am 250% certain that is what I saw on the website. When I went back to look, they didn't have any more Adidas nicks so I couldn't double check. Anyway, I wasted over $50 on something I can't even fkn use (I know this is cheap for nicks, but it's still $50 I could have spent on something I could actually use... or chocolate).

    Maybe I'll write them one of my "YOU S*CK" letters.

    Lotte
     
  10. Gumby

    Gumby Guest

    LotteBum wrote:
    > Hippy wrote:
    >
    > I have Adidas knicks with no stripes on them. They just have a little
    > logo on the lower thigh and maybe something small at the back?
    >
    > See that sh!ts me, because I am 250% certain that is what I saw on the
    > website. When I went back to look, they didn't have any more Adidas
    > nicks so I couldn't double check. Anyway, I wasted over $50 on
    > something I can't even fkn use (I know this is cheap for nicks, but
    > it's still $50 I could have spent on something I could actually use...
    > or chocolate).
    >
    > Maybe I'll write them one of my "YOU S*CK" letters.
    >
    > Lotte
    >
    >

    measure adidas logo, height x length
    get black gaffer tape, tear piece or pieces to cover said logo
    apply in all instances where adidas logo exists on clothing

    an alternate method is to utilise a large black permanent marker and
    colour in the white stripes, dont go over the lines!

    *ANY* adidas clothing will have logo, three stripes, silly lotus thing on it
     
  11. PiledHigher

    PiledHigher New Member

    Joined:
    Jul 30, 2003
    Messages:
    620
    Likes Received:
    0
    And change the S to a B

    All Day I Dream About Bikes!
     
  12. retrograded

    retrograded New Member

    Joined:
    Jul 12, 2005
    Messages:
    12
    Likes Received:
    0
    Are they really that BAD that you can't wear them?

    I've always found Probikekit rather helpfull, is there any chance that you can send them back and at least get a partial refund/credit? Or maybe you could write your "YOU S*CK" letter.
     
  13. till!

    till! New Member

    Joined:
    Nov 19, 2004
    Messages:
    294
    Likes Received:
    0
    Their prices are good, and the shipping is good but the *service* isnt so good.

    Im currently sniggering at the emails that warn me that it make up to 48hrs to get a reply out of them when its currently been twice that.

    I guess I should point out that Im trying to mail them because some mouth-breather confused a BB locking for a miche campy cassette locking.

    till
     
  14. Tamyka Bell

    Tamyka Bell Guest

    On Fri, 15 Jul 2005, Gumby wrote:

    > LotteBum wrote:
    >> Hippy wrote:
    >>
    >> I have Adidas knicks with no stripes on them. They just have a little
    >> logo on the lower thigh and maybe something small at the back?
    >>
    >> See that sh!ts me, because I am 250% certain that is what I saw on the
    >> website. When I went back to look, they didn't have any more Adidas
    >> nicks so I couldn't double check. Anyway, I wasted over $50 on
    >> something I can't even fkn use (I know this is cheap for nicks, but
    >> it's still $50 I could have spent on something I could actually use...
    >> or chocolate).
    >> Maybe I'll write them one of my "YOU S*CK" letters.
    >>
    >> Lotte
    >>
    >>

    > measure adidas logo, height x length
    > get black gaffer tape, tear piece or pieces to cover said logo
    > apply in all instances where adidas logo exists on clothing
    >
    > an alternate method is to utilise a large black permanent marker and colour
    > in the white stripes, dont go over the lines!
    >
    > *ANY* adidas clothing will have logo, three stripes, silly lotus thing on it
    >
    >

    Not my adidas socks. They were free. Maybe they were free because they
    were defective?

    Tam
     
  15. Gumby

    Gumby Guest

    Tamyka Bell did writ on a piece of paaaaaper:

    > Not my adidas socks. They were free. Maybe they were free because they
    > were defective?
    >
    > Tam


    what part of sockiness do these sock lack?
    not enough stripes praps?
     
  16. Resound

    Resound Guest


    > And change the S to a B
    >
    > All Day I Dream About Bikes!
    >
    >
    > --
    > PiledHigher
    >


    As opposed to "Ah did a.b."

    Debbie would be proud.
     
Loading...
Loading...