Probiotic containing O. Formigenes

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Chris, Dec 16, 2003.

  1. Chris

    Chris Guest

    Hi all -

    Does anyone know if any commercially available probiotic contains oxalobacter formigenes
    bacteria? I've been a kidney stone sufferer for a while now, and there's some good research
    saying that a lack of
    o. formigenes may be a primary cause of stones.

    Thanks for any help,
    - Chris

    Tags:

  2. Gil