problem after cycling

danrides11

Jun 22, 2007
i find after i mountain bike approx 10miles usually, that when i go to urinate it is slightly painful and also i seem to urinate more frequently. any ideas?

danrides11 said:
i find after i mountain bike approx 10miles usually, that when i go to urinate it is slightly painful and also i seem to urinate more frequently. any ideas?
Just as a wild shot in the dark I'd suggest you may have a mild urinary tract infection which is aggravated by riding. Cranberry juice is said to help eliminate such mild infections so you might give that a try but if the problem persists, by all means seek assistance from somewhere more reliable than a online forum. (Goes without saying.)
:)

danrides11 said:
Try having your seat checked. If it is pointed up slightly in the front it presses on the nerves and blood vessels in your nethers. You can also turn the seat ever so slightly to the side opposite that your ***** hangs and this can help keep the pressure off the entire lenght of the nerves and BV's.;)