Problem on a Softride Roadwing beam pivot

Lucasrf1975

May 1, 2004
Hello, this is my first post, i´m a triathlete from Argentina seeking for some help on a bike I recently bought. It´s a Softride Roadwing and there seems that something is missing in the pivot that regulates the beam´s hight. I attached a photo to have a clear idea of what I am talking about. Is a bolt or cap missing? Can it be the right end and left end caps? Can someone attach a photo of the missing piece? Any code to send to Softride asking to ship the cap to me? Thanks a lot and pardon my English.

Originally Posted by Lucasrf1975 .

Hello, this is my first post, i´m a triathlete from Argentina seeking for some help on a bike I recently bought. It´s a Softride Roadwing and there seems that something is missing in the pivot that regulates the beam´s hight. I attached a photo to have a clear idea of what I am talking about. Is a bolt or cap missing? Can it be the right end and left end caps? Can someone attach a photo of the missing piece? Any code to send to Softride asking to ship the cap to me? Thanks a lot and pardon my English.

Yes, there is a big, round insert missing that goes into the frame, through which the adjustment bolt goes through. Unfortunatly, Softride is out of the bicycle frame business, does racks and stuff now.

Did find this

http://www.softride.com/bike-forms/index.html

But I get the feeling it's an old website but give it a try.