Problem with PBK order

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by DeF, Feb 27, 2006.

  1. DeF

    DeF Guest

    As I'm sure many of us do, I get a fair amount
    of stuff from PBK. Recently, I went boots and
    all and ordered a pair of Campag Eurus Wheels
    (2006 version, as pictured on website). They
    arrived today and they've sent the 2005 version,
    significantly different wheels. As you can
    imagine, I'm a bit annoyed. Will keep you
    up to date with what happens. I've e-mailed
    them but have no response as yet.

    Dammit, I wanted to use them in a TT this weekend.

    DeF.
    --
    e-mail: [email protected]
    To reply, you'll have to remove finger.

    Tags:

  2. byron27

    byron27 New Member

    Joined:
    Oct 19, 2003
    Sorry to hear that DeF, though the one time i had some problems with them they were faultless in sorting it out.

    you are not happenning to be doing the Wandi TT are you??

    I'll see you down there if so!

  3. DeF

    DeF Guest

    byron27 wrote:
    > DeF Wrote:
    >> As I'm sure many of us do, I get a fair amount
    >> of stuff from PBK. Recently, I went boots and
    >> all and ordered a pair of Campag Eurus Wheels
    >> (2006 version, as pictured on website). They
    >> arrived today and they've sent the 2005 version,
    >> significantly different wheels. As you can
    >> imagine, I'm a bit annoyed. Will keep you
    >> up to date with what happens. I've e-mailed
    >> them but have no response as yet.
    >>
    >> Dammit, I wanted to use them in a TT this weekend.
    >>
    >> DeF.
    >> --
    >> e-mail: [email protected]
    >> To reply, you'll have to remove finger.

    > Sorry to hear that DeF, though the one time i had some problems with
    > them they were faultless in sorting it out.
    >
    > you are not happenning to be doing the Wandi TT are you??
    >
    > I'll see you down there if so!

    Yep, that's the one. I'm doing it as a bit of a warm up
    for the 40 state champs the following weekend. It'll be
    my first 40km TT. Previous longest is a 20km (Wandi) and
    a 27km two-up.

    Looks like it'll be my old Zondas going around.

    DeF.

    --
    e-mail: [email protected]
    To reply, you'll have to remove finger.

  4. byron27

    byron27 New Member

    Joined:
    Oct 19, 2003
    ah well, Zonda's are nothing to be sniffed at.

    Wandi is a good circuit as you are doing laps and so you get direct feedback every lap on how you are going.

    The 40k down at Hopelands is an infernal course that i truly despise!! The roads are deader than Princess Di and there is no protection from the wind. Still, good challenge...

  5. DeF

    DeF Guest

    byron27 wrote:
    > DeF Wrote:
    >> byron27 wrote:

    >>> Sorry to hear that DeF, though the one time i had some problems with
    >>> them they were faultless in sorting it out.
    >>>
    >>> you are not happenning to be doing the Wandi TT are you??
    >>>
    >>> I'll see you down there if so!
    >>>

    >> Yep, that's the one. I'm doing it as a bit of a warm up
    >> for the 40 state champs the following weekend. It'll be
    >> my first 40km TT. Previous longest is a 20km (Wandi) and
    >> a 27km two-up.
    >>
    >> Looks like it'll be my old Zondas going around.
    >>
    >> DeF.
    >>
    >> --
    >> e-mail: [email protected]
    >> To reply, you'll have to remove finger.

    > ah well, Zonda's are nothing to be sniffed at.
    >
    > Wandi is a good circuit as you are doing laps and so you get direct
    > feedback every lap on how you are going.
    >
    > The 40k down at Hopelands is an infernal course that i truly despise!!
    > The roads are deader than Princess Di and there is no protection from
    > the wind. Still, good challenge...

    I remember the hills on the Wandi circuit sorting me out in the 20km
    I did there. Haven't done the Hopeland course but everyone I know
    who has says the surface is pretty ordinary and just saps your energy.
    No-one has painted a pretty picture of it yet! Given its reputation,
    it's amazing that you can only put yourself on the reserve list now.
    That's 120 loonies already.

    DeF.

    --
    e-mail: [email protected]
    To reply, you'll have to remove finger.

  6. byron27

    byron27 New Member

    Joined:
    Oct 19, 2003
    yes (puts hand up) i would be one those loonies sir. ;)

  7. byron27

    byron27 New Member

    Joined:
    Oct 19, 2003
    yes (puts hand up) i would be one of those loonies sir. ;)

  8. gumby

    gumby Guest

    me three