problem

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Roger Thweatt, Mar 12, 2004.

  1. OK I have been doing this for 1 month, staying well below my
    point value and not using any flex points. No LOSS! Any
    sugestions? Thanks a million...

    Tags:

  2. Kate Dicey

    Kate Dicey Guest

    Roger Thweatt wrote:

    > OK I have been doing this for 1 month, staying well below
    > my point value and not using any flex points. No LOSS! Any
    > sugestions? Thanks a million...

    Eat more! You have probably made your body go into
    starvation mode. I know it SOUNDS counter-productive, but
    eat ALL your points, and some of the flex points, drink
    lots of water (at least 8 glasses a day), and give it
    another month...

    http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk
    Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

  3. Kate Dicey

    Kate Dicey Guest

    Roger Thweatt wrote:

    > OK I have been doing this for 1 month, staying well below
    > my point value and not using any flex points. No LOSS! Any
    > sugestions? Thanks a million...

    Eat more! You have probably made your body go into
    starvation mode. I know it SOUNDS counter-productive, but
    eat ALL your points, and some of the flex points, drink
    lots of water (at least 8 glasses a day), and give it
    another month...

    http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk
    Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

  4. you are probably not eating enough, that is a sure way for me to post a
    gain, Lee
    Roger Thweatt <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > OK I have been doing this for 1 month, staying well below
    > my point value
    and
    > not using any flex points. No LOSS! Any sugestions? Thanks
    > a million...

  5. you are probably not eating enough, that is a sure way for me to post a
    gain, Lee
    Roger Thweatt <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > OK I have been doing this for 1 month, staying well below
    > my point value
    and
    > not using any flex points. No LOSS! Any sugestions? Thanks
    > a million...

  6. Sounds like you aren't eating enough. Increase your points
    and drink your water. Good luck.

    Brenda

    "Roger Thweatt" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > OK I have been doing this for 1 month, staying well below
    > my point value
    and
    > not using any flex points. No LOSS! Any sugestions? Thanks
    > a million...

  7. Sounds like you aren't eating enough. Increase your points
    and drink your water. Good luck.

    Brenda

    "Roger Thweatt" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > OK I have been doing this for 1 month, staying well below
    > my point value
    and
    > not using any flex points. No LOSS! Any sugestions? Thanks
    > a million...

  8. Mom Peagram

    Mom Peagram Guest

    You're not eating enough.

    "Roger Thweatt" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > OK I have been doing this for 1 month, staying well below
    > my point value
    and
    > not using any flex points. No LOSS! Any sugestions? Thanks
    > a million...

  9. Mom Peagram

    Mom Peagram Guest

    You're not eating enough.

    "Roger Thweatt" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]net...
    > OK I have been doing this for 1 month, staying well below
    > my point value
    and
    > not using any flex points. No LOSS! Any sugestions? Thanks
    > a million...

  10. Lesanne

    Lesanne Guest

    Well just for sake of discussion..... Lots of people say
    you are not eating enough, and that might be right, however
    are you...
    1) measuring your food and paying attention to serving
    sizes?
    2) drinking the recommended water?
    3) getting in a bit of activity?
    4) what is your current weight? are you overweight? are you
    eating the minimum points for your current weight?
    5) are you certain you are calculating your points
    correctly? There is not enough information in your post
    to figure what the problem is actually.....

    > "Roger Thweatt" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > OK I have been doing this for 1 month, staying well
    > > below my point value
    > and
    > > not using any flex points. No LOSS! Any sugestions?
    > > Thanks a million...

  11. Lesanne