product review



M

Miss Violette

Guest
Bella Vita low carb pasta

eeeeiiiiuuuuuwwwwyyyyy,

This product fed the trash monster at our house today. Neither DH or I could even swallow one
noodle. The biggest waste of food budget money ever, Lee
 
J

Joyce

Guest
ROFLMAO! Sorry, Lee ... would it be extremely tacky for me to say "I told ya so?" <grin>

The brand name does sound familiar, wonder if it was the same garbage that I tried. Did it even
smell odd to you?

Joyce

On Sat, 17 Jan 2004 19:15:07 -0600, "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Bella Vita low carb pasta
>
>eeeeiiiiuuuuuwwwwyyyyy,
>
>This product fed the trash monster at our house today. Neither DH or I could even swallow one
>noodle. The biggest waste of food budget money ever, Lee
 
F

Fred

Guest
Thanks for the review. hey, maybe the "vomiter" would want the brand! (sorry)

On Sat, 17 Jan 2004 19:15:07 -0600, "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Bella Vita low carb pasta
>
>eeeeiiiiuuuuuwwwwyyyyy,
>
>This product fed the trash monster at our house today. Neither DH or I could even swallow one
>noodle. The biggest waste of food budget money ever, Lee
 
J

Julieb

Guest
Don't hold back Lee - tell us how you really feel :) I've never felt the need to substitute my pasta
for something else, and now I know not to even try!

--
Julie.
93.5/72.3/74 (WW)/72 (Personal) kg
93.5/73./162.8 (WW)/158 (Personal) lb

Here's our FAQ: http://www.didian.com/asdww/ and welcome notice:
http://www.geocities.com/welcomenotice/index.html

"Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
berlin.de...
> Bella Vita low carb pasta
>
> eeeeiiiiuuuuuwwwwyyyyy,
>
> This product fed the trash monster at our house today. Neither DH or I could even swallow one
> noodle. The biggest waste of food budget money
ever,
> Lee
 
F

Fred

Guest
I should probably add, for Stan's sake, that buckwheat noodles, a Japanese item, are also quite good
- from my perspective and low carb, relatively. (G)

On Sat, 17 Jan 2004 19:15:07 -0600, "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Bella Vita low carb pasta
>
>eeeeiiiiuuuuuwwwwyyyyy,
>
>This product fed the trash monster at our house today. Neither DH or I could even swallow one
>noodle. The biggest waste of food budget money ever, Lee
 
M

Miss Violette

Guest
would not be tacky at all, I had already purchased it so oh well, and it did smell odd, DH didn't
comment on the looks of it but he said, it was one of the worst thing he had ever tasted. He
couldn't get it swallowed even by trying to wash it down with coffee. I said it was just plain nasty
he said no its not its super deluxe nasty... I also noticed it had a gritty texture reminiscent of
having been dipped or coated in sand or tiny corn meal ugh just not an experience I want to repeat,
Lee, still mildly gagging

Joyce <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> ROFLMAO! Sorry, Lee ... would it be extremely tacky for me to say "I told
ya so?"
> <grin>
>
> The brand name does sound familiar, wonder if it was the same garbage that
I
> tried. Did it even smell odd to you?
>
> Joyce
>
> On Sat, 17 Jan 2004 19:15:07 -0600, "Miss Violette"
<[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
> >Bella Vita low carb pasta
> >
> >eeeeiiiiuuuuuwwwwyyyyy,
> >
> >This product fed the trash monster at our house today. Neither DH or I could even swallow one
> >noodle. The biggest waste of food budget money
ever,
> >Lee
 
D

Deb In Northern

Guest
LOL

"Fred" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Thanks for the review. hey, maybe the "vomiter" would want the brand! (sorry)
>
> On Sat, 17 Jan 2004 19:15:07 -0600, "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >Bella Vita low carb pasta
> >
> >eeeeiiiiuuuuuwwwwyyyyy,
> >
> >This product fed the trash monster at our house today. Neither DH or I could even swallow one
> >noodle. The biggest waste of food budget money
ever,
> >Lee
 
M

Miss Violette

Guest
never thought of that but it might work. I had the same feeling as when I
have swallowed a pill and not gotten enough water and it was stuck in my
throat... I did notice I put anorexic instead of bulimic in my post to her,
Lee
Fred <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Thanks for the review. hey, maybe the "vomiter" would want the brand! (sorry)
>
> On Sat, 17 Jan 2004 19:15:07 -0600, "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >Bella Vita low carb pasta
> >
> >eeeeiiiiuuuuuwwwwyyyyy,
> >
> >This product fed the trash monster at our house today. Neither DH or I could even swallow one
> >noodle. The biggest waste of food budget money
ever,
> >Lee
 
M

Miss Violette

Guest
I am one of those people who never "waste" food... If I had kids it would be
a nightmare. I truly have never eaten anything so pitiful in my life. I
even tried to convince myself it would work if I got a large enough amount
of salad dressing on it to make cold pasta salad. By the time DH got the
real pasta cooked for us to eat we decided to throw out the LC altogether,
cooked and not. Lee
JulieB <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Don't hold back Lee - tell us how you really feel :) I've never felt the need to substitute my
> pasta for something else, and now I know not to even try!
>
> --
> Julie.
> 93.5/72.3/74 (WW)/72 (Personal) kg
> 205.7/159./162.8 (WW)/158 (Personal) lb
>
> Here's our FAQ: http://www.didian.com/asdww/ and welcome notice:
> http://www.geocities.com/welcomenotice/index.html
>
> "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
> berlin.de...
> > Bella Vita low carb pasta
> >
> > eeeeiiiiuuuuuwwwwyyyyy,
> >
> > This product fed the trash monster at our house today. Neither DH or I could even swallow one
> > noodle. The biggest waste of food budget money
> ever,
> > Lee
> >
>
 
L

Lesanne

Guest
I love those. I don't think there is a grain or noodle made that I don't like, actually.

One reason Atkins never was for me. It is so fun to realize I don't need any of the new diets that
pop up every other day :):):)

"Fred" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I should probably add, for Stan's sake, that buckwheat noodles, a Japanese item, are also quite
> good - from my perspective and low carb, relatively. (G)
>
> On Sat, 17 Jan 2004 19:15:07 -0600, "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >Bella Vita low carb pasta
> >
> >eeeeiiiiuuuuuwwwwyyyyy,
> >
> >This product fed the trash monster at our house today. Neither DH or I could even swallow one
> >noodle. The biggest waste of food budget money
ever,
> >Lee
 
S

Stan

Guest
Thanks, Fred. I'll take that under advisement. :)

Stan

On Sun, 18 Jan 2004 08:06:06 -0800, Fred <[email protected]> wrote:

>I should probably add, for Stan's sake, that buckwheat noodles, a Japanese item, are also quite
>good - from my perspective and low carb, relatively. (G)
>
>On Sat, 17 Jan 2004 19:15:07 -0600, "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>Bella Vita low carb pasta
>>
>>eeeeiiiiuuuuuwwwwyyyyy,
>>
>>This product fed the trash monster at our house today. Neither DH or I could even swallow one
>>noodle. The biggest waste of food budget money ever, Lee
 
J

Joyce

Guest
I am glad that my family wasn't the only one who found it disgusting. I still was glad I tried it.
One of my pet peeves is those that say they don't like something, yet have never once tried it.

Joyce

On Sat, 17 Jan 2004 23:43:54 -0600, "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote:

>would not be tacky at all, I had already purchased it so oh well, and it did smell odd, DH didn't
>comment on the looks of it but he said, it was one of the worst thing he had ever tasted. He
>couldn't get it swallowed even by trying to wash it down with coffee. I said it was just plain
>nasty he said no its not its super deluxe nasty... I also noticed it had a gritty texture
>reminiscent of having been dipped or coated in sand or tiny corn meal ugh just not an experience I
>want to repeat, Lee, still mildly gagging
>
>Joyce <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
>> ROFLMAO! Sorry, Lee ... would it be extremely tacky for me to say "I told
>ya so?"
>> <grin>
>>
>> The brand name does sound familiar, wonder if it was the same garbage that
>I
>> tried. Did it even smell odd to you?
>>
>> Joyce
>>
>> On Sat, 17 Jan 2004 19:15:07 -0600, "Miss Violette"
><[email protected]>
>> wrote:
>>
>> >Bella Vita low carb pasta
>> >
>> >eeeeiiiiuuuuuwwwwyyyyy,
>> >
>> >This product fed the trash monster at our house today. Neither DH or I could even swallow one
>> >noodle. The biggest waste of food budget money
>ever,
>> >Lee
>> >
>
 
F

Fred

Guest
Good point. We know WW works. The recipe maven from the NYTimes is doing low-carbs (local paper has
the column) and mentioned the soba noodles. I can take the Cheese from Atkins but really that was
about it (G)

On Sun, 18 Jan 2004 19:04:51 GMT, "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote:

>I love those. I don't think there is a grain or noodle made that I don't like, actually.
>
>One reason Atkins never was for me. It is so fun to realize I don't need any of the new diets that
>pop up every other day :):):)
>
>"Fred" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> I should probably add, for Stan's sake, that buckwheat noodles, a Japanese item, are also quite
>> good - from my perspective and low carb, relatively. (G)
>>
>> On Sat, 17 Jan 2004 19:15:07 -0600, "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>> >Bella Vita low carb pasta
>> >
>> >eeeeiiiiuuuuuwwwwyyyyy,
>> >
>> >This product fed the trash monster at our house today. Neither DH or I could even swallow one
>> >noodle. The biggest waste of food budget money
>ever,
>> >Lee
>> >
>
 
M

Miss Violette

Guest
I am glad I tried it also as it seems to me that it would have really sucked
if I had been going along and eating small portions of pasta and then after
I have gone through all of that to get used to a smaller portion of it to
find out there was a great substitute at half the points would have upset
me. This way I know eating the smaller portion of regular pasta is better
than, "THAT", Lee
Joyce <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I am glad that my family wasn't the only one who found it disgusting. I
still was
> glad I tried it. One of my pet peeves is those that say they don't like something, yet have never
> once tried it.
>
> Joyce
>
> On Sat, 17 Jan 2004 23:43:54 -0600, "Miss Violette"
<[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
> >would not be tacky at all, I had already purchased it so oh well, and it
did
> >smell odd, DH didn't comment on the looks of it but he said, it was one
of
> >the worst thing he had ever tasted. He couldn't get it swallowed even by trying to wash it down
> >with coffee. I said it was just plain nasty he
said
> >no its not its super deluxe nasty... I also noticed it had a gritty
texture
> >reminiscent of having been dipped or coated in sand or tiny corn meal ugh just not an experience
> >I want to repeat, Lee, still mildly gagging
> >
> >Joyce <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> >> ROFLMAO! Sorry, Lee ... would it be extremely tacky for me to say "I
told
> >ya so?"
> >> <grin>
> >>
> >> The brand name does sound familiar, wonder if it was the same garbage
that
> >I
> >> tried. Did it even smell odd to you?
> >>
> >> Joyce
> >>
> >> On Sat, 17 Jan 2004 19:15:07 -0600, "Miss Violette"
> ><[email protected]>
> >> wrote:
> >>
> >> >Bella Vita low carb pasta
> >> >
> >> >eeeeiiiiuuuuuwwwwyyyyy,
> >> >
> >> >This product fed the trash monster at our house today. Neither DH or
I
> >> >could even swallow one noodle. The biggest waste of food budget money
> >ever,
> >> >Lee
> >> >
> >>