Product W--The ultimate performance enhancement drug!

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Sheldon Brown, Mar 31, 2003.

  1. ShelBroCo is proud to announce the release of Product W, the indispensable performance aid for
    cyclists, runners, chess players and other endurance athletes!

    If you don't have Product W, you don't have a chance!

    See: http://sheldonbrown.com/w.html

    Sheldon "Benefactor Of Mankind" Brown +--------------------------------------------+
    | Most people would sooner die than think; | in fact, they do so." - Bertrand Russell |
    +--------------------------------------------+ Harris Cyclery, West Newton, Massachusetts Phone

  2. Smokey

    Smokey Guest

    Sheldon Brown <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > ShelBroCo is proud to announce the release of Product W, the indispensable performance aid for
    > cyclists, runners, chess players and other endurance athletes!
    >
    > If you don't have Product W, you don't have a chance!
    >
    > See: http://sheldonbrown.com/w.html
    >
    > Sheldon "Benefactor Of Mankind" Brown +--------------------------------------------+
    > | Most people would sooner die than think; | in fact, they do so." - Bertrand Russell |
    > +--------------------------------------------+ Harris Cyclery, West Newton, Massachusetts Phone
    > 617-244-9772 FAX 617-244-1041 http://harriscyclery.com Hard-to-find parts shipped Worldwide
    > http://captainbike.com http://sheldonbrown.com

    way to go, sheldon! my kind of supplement! smokey

  3. Jon Bloom

    Jon Bloom Guest

    On Tue, 01 Apr 2003 00:02:58 -0500, Sheldon Brown wrote:

    > ShelBroCo is proud to announce the release of Product W, the indispensable performance aid for
    > cyclists, runners, chess players and other endurance athletes!
    >
    > If you don't have Product W, you don't have a chance!

    Think I'll stick with Product E, although I've heard that Product 3 is pretty good, too.

    Jon

  4. Art Harris

    Art Harris Guest

    Sheldon Brown wrote:
    > ShelBroCo is proud to announce the release of Product W, the indispensable performance aid for
    > cyclists, runners, chess players and other endurance athletes!
    >
    > If you don't have Product W, you don't have a chance!

    I hope these tablets are going to be packaged in "child-proof" containers. A young child seeing the
    bright colors of the outer shell might mistake these for candy!

    Art Harris

  5. Tom Ace

    Tom Ace Guest

    Sheldon Brown wrote:

    > If you don't have Product W, you don't have a chance!
    >
    > See: http://sheldonbrown.com/w.html
    >
    > Sheldon "Benefactor Of Mankind" Brown

    The food of the gods, from Greek: theo (god) + broma (food).

    Tom Ace

  6. Harris

    Harris Guest

    In rec.bicycles.tech Jon Bloom <[email protected]> wrote:
    > On Tue, 01 Apr 2003 00:02:58 -0500, Sheldon Brown wrote:

    > Think I'll stick with Product E, although I've heard that Product 3 is pretty good, too.

    Took me a while to get that. ;->

    Art N2AH

  7. Bob Schwartz

    Bob Schwartz Guest

    At 10-30 pills/dose this stuff is seriously under-prescribed. More is better.

    Bob Schwartz [email protected]

  8. Patrick Lamb

    Patrick Lamb Guest

    Sheldon Brown wrote:
    > ShelBroCo is proud to announce the release of Product W, the indispensable performance aid for
    > cyclists, runners, chess players and other endurance athletes!
    >
    > If you don't have Product W, you don't have a chance!
    >
    > See: http://sheldonbrown.com/w.html
    >
    > Sheldon "Benefactor Of Mankind" Brown

    Mm, what can I say? Sheldon, your ARE the benefactor!

    Pat
    --
    There are 10^11 stars in the galaxy. That used to be a huge number. But it's only a hundred billion.
    It's less than the national deficit! We used to call them astronomical numbers. Now we should call

  9. In <[email protected]>, Sheldon Brown <[email protected]> opined:

    > Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2003 05:02:58 GMT
    ^^^^^^^^ Whew! For almost three minutes there (2:58 exactly) I thought we
    were gonna hafta come up with our own amusement today...

    --
    [email protected] | depending, of course, | [email protected] Dave Salovesh | on your
    perspective | hsevolaS evaD

  10. Nimrod

    Nimrod Guest

    On Tue, 01 Apr 2003 05:02:58 GMT, Sheldon Brown <[email protected]> wrote:

    >ShelBroCo is proud to announce the release of Product W,

    WHOA! dudes.... DO NOT TRY TO SMOKE THESE! (hack, cough, sputter, puke!) Nimrod Hugentobler
    --
    Recently, almost everything seems to be over rated.

  11. Tom Kunich

    Tom Kunich Guest

    I noticed that you had the negative turned around backwards.

  12. Sheldon Brown wrote:
    > ShelBroCo is proud to announce the release of Product W, the indispensable performance aid for
    > cyclists, runners, chess players and other endurance athletes!
    >
    > If you don't have Product W, you don't have a chance!
    >
    > See: http://sheldonbrown.com/w.html
    >
    > Sheldon "Benefactor Of Mankind" Brown +--------------------------------------------+
    > | Most people would sooner die than think; | in fact, they do so." - Bertrand Russell |
    > +--------------------------------------------+ Harris Cyclery, West Newton, Massachusetts Phone
    > 617-244-9772 FAX 617-244-1041 http://harriscyclery.com Hard-to-find parts shipped Worldwide
    > http://captainbike.com http://sheldonbrown.com

    And what of the allegations of certain side effects, Mr. Brown?

    All I know is that its not advisable to eat a lot of the green ones and then wear spandex....

    Jon Bond