Bike Cafe · Public discussion

[Professional] Tips and Tricks for better cycling

Started by Nicki Martib · · Last activity · 2 posts · 982 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Bike Cafe
Published
3 April 2013
Last activity
3 April 2013
Original author
Nicki Martib
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
982
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hey, im Nicki and it's my first post here =) *Sorry for english =/*

    I ride my bicicle since 9 years old and now i'm almost a professional. As a "pro" in cycling, I need to learn more every and every day. So, recently i bought a ebook (that is a word, haha) for $25 dollars. I enjoyed( of course), but i read it and??? I'd delete, but no, i'll share with you for $0 (okay, i hosted in a survey site, but, c'mon, just do the survey)

    The guide has EVERYTHING, since the first bicycle to the "how to use the wind". I think it's a really good guide. [IMG]/img/vbsmilies/smilies/smile.gif[/IMG]

    I don't know if it will help you all, but i will be always here trying to bring the best tips to the members [IMG]/img/vbsmilies/smilies/icon14.gif[/IMG] Please, write a feedback about the guide, if you liked, give you opinion about.

    Thanks guys!

    * As a professinal, the guide has a "gold" trick, let's see if you can figure out. Even the very-professioal uses...

  2. Awesome a site that wants you to download damaging software! Hopefully you'll meet your death soon!!

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.