profile cranks and new peddals

Simon

Guest
Hi everyone,

I currently run profile cranks on my mtb ...yes with bmx bearings. However I was wondering if bmx
peddals are same thread and size as mtb? Anyone know?

Simon

***-=[ http://www.tau-designs.co.uk ]=-***

Simon wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> I currently run profile cranks on my mtb ...yes with bmx bearings. However I was wondering if bmx
> peddals are same thread and size as mtb? Anyone know?

Most(all?) 3-piece bmx cranks profile etc. are the same size as mtb. 1-piece bmx cranks are a
different size

--
D_D

Simon wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I currently run profile cranks on my mtb ...yes with bmx bearings. However I was wondering if bmx
> peddals are same thread and size as mtb? Anyone know?

I don't. Try alt.bmx.

Greg

G.T. <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Simon wrote:
> > Hi everyone,
> >
> > I currently run profile cranks on my mtb ...yes with bmx bearings.
However I
> > was wondering if bmx peddals are same thread and size as mtb? Anyone know?

Generally different sized.

> I don't. Try alt.bmx.

I do. Try alt. ignorant muffin.

Shaun aRe

Jonathan Harris <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> > Generally different sized.
>
> And there's everyone else trying to convince HWSNBN that mountain bikers aren't liars...

'Strue - they also have hydrocosprioliczoid threads, which are incompatible with MTB metal. You
don't believe me? Right, then you go with the explosion risk.

Shaun aRe - animals they iz, animals!

I think that BMX pedals are 1/2" while MTB pedals are 9/16". Many of the good BMX pedals also come
in both sizes, so just tell the guy you are buying them from that it is for your MTN bike.

"Lisa" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> I think that BMX pedals are 1/2" while MTB pedals are 9/16". Many of the good BMX pedals also come
> in both sizes, so just tell the guy you are buying them from that it is for your MTN bike.

How come you didn't suggest going to Bow Cycles?

JD