Profile Design AluminX... can I use Split Second extentions in place of the OEM Aero ones?

Owen Coors

Guest
Hi,
I own a set of completely stock Profile Design AluminX bars and I
want to use a set of Gripshift CX-DT 125 shifters, but the stock
"Aero" carbon extentions will not allow this. Does anyone know if the
Profile Design Split-Second extentions will work in place of my
present extentions? I wrote to Profile Design and have not received a
response from them, so I thought to try here. I've posted this in
rec.bicycles.tech as well, but I thought perhaps that someone that has
wanted to do this conversion before, may see my message here.

Thanks,
Owen

On 21 Oct 2004 19:55:31 -0700, [email protected] (Owen Coors)
wrote:

>Hi,
> I own a set of completely stock Profile Design

Please ask in rec.bicycles.tech and not here.

Thanks,

JT

Remove "remove" to reply
Visit http://www.jt10000.com