Profile Design Carbon Stryke

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Chalothorn Vash, Sep 20, 2003.

  1. I saw the description of the aerobar and it says that it will fit both 31.8 and 26 bar. How does
    that work? i'm interested in buying one but i am just wondering that the exam same aerobar can be
    mounted to both sizes?

    Tags:

  2. Profile sends a set of spacers or shims that are added or remove from inside the handle bar clamps.
    The spaces or shims have the matching radius for the different bar diameters.

    news:[email protected]...