Progress!!

Aussie_Girl87

Jan 25, 2007
Hi All,

I have decided to go with the OCR 3 by Giant, went to the bike shop and had a chat with the staff in there and they said an OCR 3 should suit what I want perfectly, now I have to save another $800 so I should have the bike in 4-5 months just at the end of our Australian Winter ready for spring and summer.

I rode 22.4 miles today (36.60km) and have lost 24lb (11kg) to date I have a fair way to go still but between cycling, gym work and my trainer I should get there without too many hiccups.

Well done! I think it is a good idea to reward yourself with a new bike. :) Don't worry, the time will pass quickly and before you know it, you will be telling us about your first ride on the new bike.

Yep...love the idea of saving your way up to the bike that you really want. Sounds like you will be ready for it too when the day comes. Kudos! :)

rule62 said:
Yep...love the idea of saving your way up to the bike that you really want. Sounds like you will be ready for it too when the day comes. Kudos! :)
Should be ready for it, I work out at the gym 5-6 days a week and once a week with a personal trainer, im aiming at triathlon in the long term but have always had a love of cycling since i was a toddler