progressive bifocals

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by offthe back, May 16, 2003.

  1. offthe back

    offthe back New Member

    Joined:
    May 16, 2003
    Has anyone used the progressive bifocals in the Bolle Parole inserts? If so, do you recommend them rather than regular bifocals?

    Tags:

  2. Cody

    Cody Guest

    "offthe back" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Has anyone used the progressive bifocals in the Bolle Parole inserts? If so, do you recommend them
    > rather than regular bifocals?

    I use multi focal lenses and they are much better under any circumstances than bi focals. On a bike
    you tend to look ahead through the top of the glasses anyway which is perfect.

    As for Bolle Parole are they specs for ex cons?

  3. as for the Bolle Parole obviously more money than brains or a midlife crisis without a women trying
    to attract one

    as for progressive bifocals would not have anything else.

    make sure you get them fitted correctly.

    fitting involves getting the graduation in the correct place.