Project on bicycle safety

nikos2wheels

Feb 11, 2016
Hi,

I am working on an university project related to bicycle safety and I need to conduct short interviews with riders, preferably urban riders or commuters, on the subject of bicycle safety. The interviews are 5-10 minutes and I basically want to understand what are your problems and needs. I know there are many people on this forum who genuinely love biking and would be great people to interview for this project. If anyone would like to participate and have a short interview on bicycle safety can you please contact me by email at [email protected] or send me a text at 202 505 6869?

Kind regards,

Nikos Beratlis

I'm sorry if I am not available for interview. But anyway, my primary concern for safety of the bikers is the bike lane that is located on the outermost lane, that is on the right side of the road. And the bike lane should measure a meximum of 3/4 the size of the normal lane. This smaller size would prevent vehicles to use it unlike the existing motorcycle lanes which measures the same size as the other lanes so even buses are using it, leaving the motorcycles on the side.

Hi! How will the interview be conducted? Will you just send us the questionnaire and we just need to fill it up? Or is it a phone interview? I think if it's just answering a questionnaire, I can certainly help you. But if it's a phone interview, that can be quite a problem since I don't think we're from the same country. Anyway, good luck and I hope you reply soon!

Hi! How will the interview be conducted? Will you just send us the questionnaire and we just need to fill it up? Or is it a phone interview? I think if it's just answering a questionnaire, I can certainly help you. But if it's a phone interview, that can be quite a problem since I don't think we're from the same country. Anyway, good luck and I hope you reply soon!
It can be a phone interview or a skype interview. In which country do you live?