Prolific bicycle thief is caught

"Marc Brett" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Prolific bicycle thief is caught
>
> http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/6740079.stm
>
> Get out yer rusty elastrators and burdizzos!

My question is not 'How could he steal 200 cycles in a day?', but 'How could
he sell 200 bikes in a day, without raising questions?'. Something should be
done about the fences that he sold to.

God, he looks like a really sad dweeb!

David Lloyd

David Lloyd wrote:
> My question is not 'How could he steal 200 cycles in a day?'

I don't think he did, going by the description of him as: "A prolific
bike thief who stole up to two machines every day".

"Daddy, put that down. Daddy, put that down. Daddy, put that down.
Daddy, why did you put that down?" - Charlie Colyer, age 2

On 11 Jun, 21:10, Danny Colyer <[email protected]> wrote:
> David Lloyd wrote:
> > My question is not 'How could he steal 200 cycles in a day?'

> I don't think he did, going by the description of him as: "A prolific
> bike thief who stole up to two machines every day".

And did he steal up to these two bikes from behind? So as not to alert
them beforehand.

"Danny Colyer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> David Lloyd wrote:
>> My question is not 'How could he steal 200 cycles in a day?'

> I don't think he did, going by the description of him as: "A prolific bike
> thief who stole up to two machines every day".

Whoops! My mis-read. Just two a day? Lazy bugger. :p

David Lloyd