prolog pix t of calif

On Feb 18, 6:59 pm, John Forrest Tomlinson <[email protected]>
wrote:
> On 18 Feb 2007 18:49:59 -0800, "bjorn" <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
> >www.racereports.procyclingpress.com

> I hate sites that require javascript to function.
>
> --
> JT
> ****************************
> Remove "remove" to reply
> Visithttp://www.jt10000.com
> ****************************

Aha, that explains why most people choose to go to the non-frame
version...

http://www.procyclingpress.com/racereports/racereports-noframe.html

It's not formatted too well, as I have mostly been adding to the
framed version.

bjorn

In article
<[email protected]>,
"bjorn" <[email protected]> wrote:

> On Feb 18, 6:59 pm, John Forrest Tomlinson <[email protected]>
> wrote:
> > On 18 Feb 2007 18:49:59 -0800, "bjorn" <[email protected]>
> > wrote:
> >
> > >www.racereports.procyclingpress.com

> > I hate sites that require javascript to function.
> >
> > --
> > JT
> > ****************************
> > Remove "remove" to reply
> > Visithttp://www.jt10000.com
> > ****************************

> Aha, that explains why most people choose to go to the non-frame
> version...
>
> http://www.procyclingpress.com/racereports/racereports-noframe.html
>

> It's not formatted too well, as I have mostly been adding to the
> framed version.

I like the unframed version very much. Thank you. The
rudimentary format is good. I enjoy the interviews and
pictures.

--
Michael Press

bjorn wrote:
> at www.racereports.procyclingpress.com
>
> a couple of interviews with tmo guys will follow later...

A minor critique ... it would have conveyed a bit more of the ambiance
if you've included more pics of the lady with the whip. I can tell that
Bettini is amused but I can't tell why. 5 or 6 or 30 pics of the chick
would have helped a bunch.

Other than that, keep up the good work.

On Feb 19, 2:24 pm, Fred Fredburger
<[email protected]> wrote:
> bjorn wrote:
> > atwww.racereports.procyclingpress.com

> > a couple of interviews with tmo guys will follow later...

> A minor critique ... it would have conveyed a bit more of the ambiance
> if you've included more pics of the lady with the whip. I can tell that
> Bettini is amused but I can't tell why. 5 or 6 or 30 pics of the chick
> would have helped a bunch.
>
> Other than that, keep up the good work.

Thanks for the feedback. I added a few photos from the start in
Sausalito. I also cleaned up the non-frame version a little bit.

I was going to take some more pix of the lady until I realized that I
was within whipping reach...

bjorn

bjorn wrote:
> On Feb 19, 2:24 pm, Fred Fredburger
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>> bjorn wrote:
>>> atwww.racereports.procyclingpress.com
>>> a couple of interviews with tmo guys will follow later...

>> A minor critique ... it would have conveyed a bit more of the ambiance
>> if you've included more pics of the lady with the whip. I can tell that
>> Bettini is amused but I can't tell why. 5 or 6 or 30 pics of the chick
>> would have helped a bunch.
>>
>> Other than that, keep up the good work.

> Thanks for the feedback. I added a few photos from the start in
> Sausalito. I also cleaned up the non-frame version a little bit.
>
> I was going to take some more pix of the lady until I realized that I
> was within whipping reach...

If you need a braver man for the job, I'll bet you can find a volunteer.