prologue outcome

Bounty Bob wrote:
> Well the winner certainly put the hammer down.

I thought the commentator on Norwegian TV was going to have a stroke as
George crossed the line a split second too slow.

Thor has been training for the prologue and chose not to compte in the
Norwegian championships this year to focus his energy. Seems to have
paid off. Wonder how long he can keep the jersey.

Joseph

On 1 Jul 2006 08:21:47 -0700, [email protected] a écrit :

>Bounty Bob wrote:
>> Well the winner certainly put the hammer down.

>I thought the commentator on Norwegian TV was going to have a stroke as
>George crossed the line a split second too slow.
>
>Thor has been training for the prologue and chose not to compte in the
>Norwegian championships this year to focus his energy. Seems to have
>paid off. Wonder how long he can keep the jersey.

Switching to Cassandra mode, it has always been interesting to see
how the guys who skipped their Nats for whatever reason made out in
the Tour